All reviewsoasis hotelcup of teasilk roadold cityprivate bathroomsingle roomtwo nightsbeautiful courtyardother hotelsalibaugparaglidingmoodwifidormitoryiranjamefridge
Reviewed 3 March 2017

The hostel is very nice is inside an original house 150 years old. At the time of my stay I was the only guest because was low season. The two host and the the two girl working in the Hostel are very friendly and happy giving a good mood to the place. The breakfast included is huge and tasty, some of the room are small but just because they preserved the original structure of the house and I agree with their decision.The only negative point is the toilets and the shower not enough when the hostel is full, they know the problem and they will work on it very soon. Ask them to show the original kitchen..its amazing. The also can arrange paragliding in the desert an amazing experience. So my stay was perfect.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Mohsen and his wife Sara were perfect hosts. The hostel was clean, well located and the beautiful inside court yard is perfect to hang out. The staff is super friendly and always happy to help or ready to offer you something to drink or to eat. I cannot recommend this place enough!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Friendly place, host gave us hookah, tea and dinner for free

Lots of travellers to meet, nice court yard

Rooms arent the best value for money but no regrets staying here. Free breakfast but no resturant

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

My brother and I stayed in Oasis Hostel for 1 night. The place is charming, rooms clean and staff super friendly. Definitely worth the price. Eqbal welcomed us. Everyone is super friendly. They are basically a group of friends. In the evening we went paragliding and it was incredible. Eqbal is actually a famous paraglider. They also do desert rides with their crossover. We were not expecting to have so much fun. We strongly recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Amazing staff- very friendly, hospitable, caring. I felt like a member of the family. Delicious food... Bathrooms could be a little bit bigger. All in all - very satisfied. I enjoyed my stay there. Price is also reasonable (and you can always negotiate :) )

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends