Free cancellation until 21/07
US$60
Riad Lamane(Zagora)
US$76
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
  • Restaurant
Prestigia.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We drove across southern Morocco and the experience of this hotel was the worst. Rooms are spacious but very dark. Just outside the window was a wall behind the main road. I slept badly, but my wife could not sleep all night. Breakfast was not bad, but in this hotel ever again will not go.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jan N
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I have four children( 11-10-3 years old and five months old baby!!!
Sicurity stop me from bringing in to hotel couple bottles of water and four bananas! Really?!? Yes!!!
Unbelivable!!!! I couldn't mix formula for a baby!!! I've got formula and no water. They ( hotel management) try to make me to pay for bottel of water!!! Sick! No information on the booking about (no food aloud in to the rooms!!) I was harassed, had big scandal with hotel managment!!

Everything is poor: service, hospitallity, staff!!!
HOTEL Not fof woman with childen , way too expansive ( one tea 2,5 Euro) Sick!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Adnan H
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Very grand lobby, with WiFi in the entrance area. The service was good, the food at dinner so-so, good breakfast with freshly squeezed juice. The room has not been vacuumed for a while, but the sheets were clean. Some dirty glasses in the wardrobe.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HKAIR
Reviewed 30 March 2009

Like one of the other reviews I found this hotel strange. I went with a group of 16 who were travelling across Morocco in Landrovers and this hotel was a weird experience. I think we were the only people in the hotel. It was very big and it did seem some refurbishment was going on in half of it. The rooms were basic to say the least and the corridors did give a bit of an instatutional feel to the place. The bar gave the appearance it had shut down but then just reopened for us and they had no white wine and only half bottles of red and rose, no vodka and only one sort of beer.

The restaurant was good though, if a little lacking in atmosphere. The food was great and the breakfast the best we had on our trip. The hotel also has a nice swimming pool and the staff were friendly.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jacquie_9
Reviewed 27 September 2007

I'm fairly certain we were the only people staying at this hotel which was really bizarre. The building had the feel of an old hospital or school, although the pool in the courtyard was really nice. There was a leak in the bathroom which meant every time we used the slightest amount of water the floor was covered, there was no hot water at all, and the air conditioning was completely inaffective - not good in a place which reaches temperatures of 57 degrees!
Breakfast was quite good though and staff were quite friendly.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank ochy82