Free cancellation until 28/07
Aart Court(Lagos)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslarge groundssea facing roomvictoria islandolympic size swimming poolwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness lunchbreakfast buffetroom servicefood and beverage managertennis courtsup to datebusiness triphotel guestsother hotelsvisiting lagosrooms are comfortablef b
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for two nights on a business trip. The hotel is situated in large grounds on the lagoon and has a great view. The reception area is large and spacious. The rooms were a bit small but adequate. There is not a separate shower in the bathroom, only one over the bath.
The pool is in a separate complex
in the grounds and is a bit like a theme park which is open to the public (who need to pay to get access).

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2015

It is known to be one of the best hotels in VI but i have realized during my last stay that the hotel will need a renovation soon. The bathrooms especially. In general the rooms are small but the beds ar extra compfy :) the ourdoor area is good and the service is better than average. If you are booking an ocean view room avoid the 2. Floor or 3rd floor as there is a lot of noise bsc of the air conditioning.

Room Tip: Upper floors are better
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

From start to finish I have been blown away by the service of the team at Federal Palace. Over the past 2 weeks I have had the opportunity of staying at The Federal Palace twice in two weeks.
I found the rooms to be very comfortable and very clean. Loved the fact that they have a walk/running parth set in lush garden environment. Felt very safe.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2015

The Intercontinental couldn't accommodate me on a prepaid booking so I went to Federal Palace. From the beginning to end it was a pleasant experience.
I had chosen not to stay at this hotel in the beginning but I will certainly stay here again because everything worked well and it was an all round good experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the generator and facing the water.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Col801
Reviewed 27 July 2015

I founf the entrance hall impressive. The check in was easy. I found the room small, but adequate. I was warned not to eat at the hotel unless I had to. I enjoyed breakfast. Both in room meals I ordered, was not good value and neither was it good quality. Compared to other 5 star hotels, I was disappointed. The first meal was late and incorrect. The second was a very small portion.
The hotel has a great foyer and is geared well for business meetings. For travellers who do not want to travel to meetings and have meetings in the hotel, this is a great setting to do this.

Room Tip: Good for business trips
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business