“Awful!”
Review of Residential Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sagada
Residential Lodge
Ranked #10 of 25 Speciality Lodging in Sagada
Reviewed 25 October 2017

My experience happened on booking our room. So I was booked okay until I had to modify the date of my reservation due to my work schedule. I did my booking through text msgs. with William Adger Daoas. I txtd him to let him know to change the date so he did change it then I was informed by my boss that I can actually take 3 days vacation instead of 2 days. I immediately txtd Mr. Daoas to let him know and apologized also for the changes. He then txtd me a face icon . I was waiting for another txt from him maybe to tell me that im good to go but nothing. Anyway, so I txtd him back to tell him that it was very unprofessional for him to txt me that icon. After a while he then txtd me back saying it was a smily face icon, really? I cancelled the whole booking, good thing I did before my family and I stayed at their lodge. I can just imagine how they will treat us if we went ahead and stayed there. Awful! I would give it a zero if I can, but the lowest is one.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank rachpainting

Reviewed 9 March 2017

'Been to many places but comparing we enjoyed our stay with family. Our room is very good at given cost, free coffee (though not that strong) and w/ hot water - sooo cold that time. Sagada is so much of nature, be ready for hiking- must have the endurance and energy to explore the place. 'think many Pinoys & a number of foreigners are trouping NOW to Sagada in the North, which was not much popular before, mostly young/working girls/boys. We hope the place would be maintained as is. Accomodations and establishments should be run by the locals. No high rise hotels and buildings, maintain the nature/luscious greenery/mountains of the surroundings - the very highlight of your visit. The way to it is quite long from Manila via Banaue, but very fulfilling to your eyes-huag kang kukurap, you will miss every bit of the view, esp. the Banaue Rice terraces - what a work more than a hundred years ago. (Anong sinabi ng mga engineers/architects!). My daughter much much enjoyed the whole trip.

Please simplify the tour package, and the cost of tour guide may not be affordable to most Pinoys. A ONE-TIME Registration maybe adopted (includes tour), an affordable tour package guide as well (esp. what if group of 2-4 lang? harang naman). Hope you can consider this . . .

Thanks,

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank josiegquillope
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I booked this place few hours before we arrived from Banaue. Just a couple of minutes conversation with the owner and he reserved us a private room for 500 a night for two. Too cheap, right? When we arrived, we met the owner's daughter-in-law, Angel who is a bisaya. And we're happy to met her because we're on the mountain and we speak the same language. She ushered us to our room and it's a decent one for a cheap price. Thick blanket was provided. Common bathroom is clean with hot and cold shower. Angel assisted us with the tours and even gave us tips on how to save. The lodge is very near to establishments such as Lemon Pie House, Yoghurt House and Salt and Pepper. Staying at Residential Lodge in Sagada is a commendable one. Thank you, Angel. See you again when we come back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank CarlaToscaErika
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Accessible and very homey lodging. This lodging house is situated downtown south, walking distance from bus station, near restaurants and souvenir shops. Thanks to Angel for accommodating us even for the last minute reservation. Ate Angel and her hubby are very kind to us and hospitable.

They served free unlimited brewed coffee, WiFi is working in reception area only, they have simple and neat rooms. We had our own shower room but the hot shower during that time wasn't working. I hope they will fix it because its hard to take a bath in a cold weather without hot shower. :)

I traveled with my friends last week of August. We had a very memorable trip to Sagada. We thought we will never make it because we ran out of bus ticket. But of course, never say die! Even though we were a chance passenger, we still grabbed it and enjoyed the 6 hour roller coaster ride.

I would definitely recommend this budget-friendly lodging. <3

Room Tip: Opt for a quieter and rooms below the reception area. :)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2016

This is one of the recommend lodging houses in Sagada by the tourism website. It is easy to find the the people who runs this place are very honest, hospitable and very accommodating. In addition, hot and best tasting brewed coffee is always served for free at any time of the day! I feel very comfortable with the people here since ate Angel speaks bisaya and caters my needs all the time! They also have a kitchen for guests who wanted to cook for themselves or they can cook affordable meals for guests who don't want make their own food. Shops, Restaurants and places to see and visit are just in walking distance. Lastly, It is really budget-friendly place for backpackers like me.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo