Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$48
US$42
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
US$42
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2015

We couldn't have found a nicer place to stay. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable, the view was amazing and the breakfast was delicious.

The room gets cleaned everyday.

The hotel is run by a German lady and the breakfast was typical German: Bread, cheese, salami, ham, fresh tomatoes, eggs however you like them, coffee or tea, juice and in addition to all this there was also homemade cake and other delicious things, like zucchini fritters, fresh peaches or pancakes. The vegetables and fruits were all from their own garden.

The landlady Margot was wonderful. She sorted out hire cars and taxis for us and gave us good advice where to eat.

I think most of the rooms overlook the sea, the view alone is worth booking this B&B.

There is also an indoor pool and a sauna for rainy days.

We also liked the night porter although he didn't speak our language and we didn't his, we had lively conversations about the garden and the weather.

The location of the B&B is perfect. It takes you a few minutes to get to the beach and the promenade that runs along the town with all its nice sea facing restaurants and it's not far into the old town.

We will definitely come again. Thank you again for a wonderful stay! Vielen Dank nochmal fuer alles!

Room tip: A room overlooking the Bay of Kotor is a must!
Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 23 July 2015

My parents stayed in that hotel for a night.
The landlady is unfriendly and is trying to save money on absolutely everything.
She even wanted to be paid for making a call, when they asked her to call a taxi.
The breakfast was horrible: very bad quality, dirty, coffee tasted like water, and served on plastic tablecloths.
If you are not a big fan of dirt and doggy food - I definitely won't reccommend it.
There are much many nicer and cheaper villas around Herceg Novi.

Room tip: don't choose at all
Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank bogJP
Reviewed 19 February 2015

The hotel Margot is located in Savina, the beautiful part of Herceg Novi, 50 m from the beach and one mile from the old part of the city. Even the hotel dates from 1995 it is perfectly preserved and clean. No wonder when the owner of the hotel is a women from Germany called Margot. In February Herceg Novi is quiet and almost no tourists. When it is not raining the town is ideal for long walks along the coast. During our stay it had been very nice sunny weather. So we spent a nice holiday in this hotel and town.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Minatas
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had vacations in Villa Margot few times times, and every time it was OK, and every next one was better.

It's a nice place, every year with better features and offer. Nice folks, maybe to close (I prefer professional relation) but in general, they are all kind. Villa is close to the sea, rooms are not of quality for the price you pay, but that is everywhere in Montenegro.

Sea view is great if you have room on first or second floor. Swimming pool is good (closed type), but there is no one there too keep the rules, so sometimes you can get nervous because of kids jumping over your head, or people staying in for hours.

There is internet, A/C, fridge in every room, in apartments more.

There is nice space in front of the Villa, with big palm tree, surrounded with garden, where we spent most of the time (it's close to the swimming pool) relaxing in sounds of the sea, and peace.

I want to stress, this is end of August, so there is no too much people there in that time, I believe when Villa is full, it not so calm and relaxing. Because Herceg Novi, where Villa Margot is placed, doesn't have good beaches, swimming pool means a lot.

Disappointment is really bad and limited parking. Breakfast is good, but same things are repeating every day and you can not eat as much as you need. Also, there is some funny things like, if you take a coffee for breakfast, you can't get a yogurt or milk, and similar.

You can also arrange a lunch and dinner, but for additional payment from 10 to 20 euro, depends what you want. I don't like their food, but that is only my taste, maybe someone will like it - they don't have a chief, ladies from Villa prepares on their own recipe, so it's a kind of gamble, may be good, may be not - like home food.

Anyway, I would recommend Villa Margot, for end of August, or September vacation.

As everywhere in Montenegro, most of the job is done by nature, so you'll enjoy here in that, and also in beautiful old town of Herceg Novi.

Not for people of really high standards or the spoiled one. Complete place is on the side - it's called "town of thousands of stairs" - so be prepared for hard walks or driving.

We might visit them again, I believe.

Room tip: Ask for the rooms at the corners, if possible those on front-right. Ask in advance for parking.
Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank GarySquatter
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Close to the see and rooms with an amazing view. Wonderful breakfast, amazing staff. We arrived in the hottest season ever - temperatures were reaching 45 degrees C, which resulted in me getting very sick. The lady boss and one of the staff members took such an amazing care of me that I almost felt like having my mom and sister tending to me. I am very grateful for that.
As for the rest, there is a free wi-fi in the whole building and a private parking place. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2012