Lowest prices for your stay
US$28
Hotels.com
US$28
US$19
PricelineUS$20
CheapTicketsUS$28
TravelocityUS$28
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful little apartment with balcony overlooking the bay. Big sunny bedroom with parquet floor. Air conditioning. Well-equipped kitchen and a little bathroom. Conveniently located near to the bus station and the old town, a few minutes from the beach, good resturants and local supermarkets. Great base for exploring the area. Would highly recommend it!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Very nice place, good location near to the bus station and the old town. 10 minutes from the beach and Setaliste 5 Danica. Helpful owner. Wonderful sea view from the room. I can recommend it without any doubts.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Due to infrequent bus connections between Kotor and Dubrovnik in the month of March 2015, my partner and I stayed overnight in Guest house tomanovic in Herceg-Novi as a stopover.

PROS
VALUE – It only cost 30 euro’s a night for a room which featured an ensute and small functional kitchenette. I suspect if you stayed here longer the kitchenette would’ve come in handy, as it would’ve allowed you to cook for yourself to limit the cost of eating out.
LOCATION – It is located 450m from the Herceg Novi bus station so only takes 5 minutes to walk there, making it ideal for stopovers.
HOT WATER – Worked
WIFI – Worked
SERVICE – The gentlemen we spoke to was friendly and very helpful which we appreciated at 2000 at night. He spoke perfect English and was able to direct us to nearby restaurants. I believe bike hire and laundry services are offered to guests.

CONS
- The rooms and the décor are very basic and horribly outdated but clean and comfortable

CONCLUSION
It was adequate for an overnight stay but I would only be recommending it to easy going budget travellers for longer than this.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2014

After seeing so many accommodations not prepared for winter or with endless stairs on top of hills, I was happy to find this place. They have heating, which means staying here is not only for the Summer and also, they're located just 5 mins walk on the same street of the bus station (main road). Immediately after I'd booked online, the owner, Gligo, sent me an email with directions. During my 4 days stay he was always very kind, helping me with the tips about the town and the region. I'd be glad to come back in the Summer. And I've found Herced Novi much better place to stay than Kotor.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

The guest house is a short 5 minute walk from the Herceg Novi bus station.

Our room had a balcony and beautiful ocean view. The room was very clean and comfortable, having AC at this price was also a real bonus. There is also a communal kitchen should you wish to self cater.

The owner Gligo (who speaks perfect English) was very friendly and spent some time giving us information about the area, what to see, where to eat etc. He also did a load of laundry for us for a very reasonable price.

I highly recommend Tomanovic Guest House, it offers amazing value for money and excellent all round.

Date of stay: August 2013