Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews old town sea view every aspect second home breakfast and dinner cleaning ladies superb hotel approximately minutes fresh fish stayed for nights spacious room kotor promenade umbrellas pearl luka supervisor
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

My stay here was cut short because British Airlines had canceled my flight from London to Dubrovnik, however I enjoyed every aspect of my s previous three days.

I came to Perla to preview if it would be a good place to bring my annual group of American travelers, and was happy to discover that the answer was YES!
First of all, Perla arranged my transportation from the airport in Dubrovnik with a wonderful driver, Rado, who was happy to tell me about his town and also made the border crossings a breeze!!
My room faced the sea and walkway. It was a little small but perfectly adequate for one person. The soundproof doors to the balcony were a welcome surprise as there is quite a bit of activity in the evening and I was jet lagged!
Beds were comfy- bathroom great with a wonderful shower. WiFi worked well and fast. Everything was sparkling clean!

I loved the buffet breakfast and dinner… and can’t say enough about the amazing service. Truly, the best servers in Montenegro and Croatia seem to work for Perla.
What else… I know, the “ beach “- in this part of the world concrete or rocky sea access is referred to as beach. .. so, no sandy shores but, amazing calm, clean, easily accessible sea to which the French Riviera can’t hold a candle.

If there was anything that could have been an issue, it’s that the buffets are high on meat and low on vegetables (and I’m a vegetarian!). When I mentioned this to the receptionist I was told that I should have mentioned this to them right away and they’d have been happy to provide more vegetarian options. Definitely good to know, when I return with my travelers!

Thank you, Perla, I can’t wait to see you again!

Room tip: If you have food restrictions, let them know and they say they’ll accommodate.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Perla Team, Owner at Hotel Perla, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Thank you for the honest and positive review!

It will be our pleasure to welcome you again!

Best regards from Perla team!

Reviewed 11 August 2021

I was travelling with my family during the peak of season.
Perla: a great hotel, friendly staff, varied and delicious food, superb spacious room, marvelous sea view.
Worth of visiting, we'll be back again.
Definitely perl indeed.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you!

Hope to see you again!

Kind regards from Perla team!

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights, really enjoyed it. Small cosy hotel, right next to the sea and walking promenade. Certainly worth the money. Nice views, good service, OK food, excellent domestic coffee.. All just fine. Recommended

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2020 via mobile

Our stay here was soo pleasant, I wish I can give it a 10 stars!
The staff is very attentive and polite, they really brighten everyone and give the special something to the place. Our room was super comfortable and spacious, spotless clean and well furnished. The sea view balcony is exceptional, we spent the most time here enjoying the view,some wine and just chilling:)
Breakfast was amazing, all you can think of, well prepared and served with care.
You have a beach just in front of the hotel , with beach beds and towels at your disposal, which is very convenient.
Overall great value for the price, the place exceeded our expectations and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoMa1016
Reviewed 30 January 2020

Perla – finest hotel on Adriatic Sea in Herceg Novi. We have our vacation in duplex Perla apartment with kitchen, bedroom and shower. And for 2 days we have a room at Perla hotel It was daily cleaning, nice linens and terry bedspread. Tasty dishes, good and variety breakfast, on dinner all drinks, water and coffee for extra charge. The waiter was attentive and helpful. Wonderful nature, extraordinary beauty around, fresh air, purest water – all of it contributes to a super holiday. Happy memories and wish to return to Montenegro Thank you for hospitality, Perla's team!

Date of stay: September 2019