Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews old town sea view every aspect second home breakfast and dinner cleaning ladies superb hotel approximately minutes fresh fish stayed for nights spacious room kotor promenade umbrellas pearl luka supervisor
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021

This was our thirteenth time in hotel Perla! We are usually coming for 7-10 days in June but this year we decided to come again for 1 week in September, as we enjoyed it so much in June and felt sorry to leave then!
We love to come to Perla and every time the whole Perla team, we should actually say “the Perla family”, is welcoming us upon our arrival and it feels like coming home.
This place is the best located in Herceg Novi, it is very calm, has a beautiful view, is in the vicinity of the port of Herceg Novi, old town, with its shops and beautiful market and behind the hotel is the beautiful monastery Savina. We love to relax at the beach but also enjoy when taking a walk around or even make some excursion by boat to the town of Kotor
We always have a room with sea view. The room and bathroom are very nice and comfortable. For breakfast and dinner there is every day an extensive buffet.
One cook is standing outside the restaurant, on the terrace, so in the morning he is preparing for you an omelette as per your wish.
As we are coming here for several years now we have seen several changes and improvements during those years. They are extending the hotel with a new building and they foresee to build a swimming pool as well; we can’t wait our next visit to see how it turned out.
Our special thanks go to Mr Spaso and his wife Zdenka, the founders of the hotel, for their friendship and their kindness.
Their sons Ivan and Igor, who are real entrepreneurs and they have a good vision for the future.
Tamara, supervisor of the reception, Zana and the rest of the reception team who really help you with everything! Also arranging our transfers - Rade, who is picking us up and driving us back to the airport (Tivat of Dubrovnik).
Nikola, the food and beverage manager, who is always advising us for the best food and also arranges our visits to their restaurant “Perla Square in Porto Novi” (approximately 10 minutes away by car/taxi), which we had the honour to discover this year.
The excellent and professional service by the waiters Zoran, Mile and the new young waiters (who also speak very good English).
At the beach Luka who is always in a good mood, singing and saying all the time “Oh my God” when running up and down the stairs to serve you drinks at the beach. His assistant Rasim, who is always ready to help you out with the umbrellas or towels at the beach; he is even taking care of bringing your luggage to the room when arriving in the hotel.
The night guard Rocko and not to forget the cleaning ladies, who are always making sure that everything is clean, in your room but also in the whole hotel, especially now with the Corona pandemic special care was taken by everyone.
We really can recommend this hotel and beautiful place to everybody and no efforts are too much for any of the “Perla family”.
We love you guys – stay safe and healthy and can’t wait our next visit!
Vladimir and Christel from Belgium

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank 394christelh
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

My stay here was cut short because British Airlines had canceled my flight from London to Dubrovnik, however I enjoyed every aspect of my s previous three days.

I came to Perla to preview if it would be a good place to bring my annual group of American travelers, and was happy to discover that the answer was YES!
First of all, Perla arranged my transportation from the airport in Dubrovnik with a wonderful driver, Rado, who was happy to tell me about his town and also made the border crossings a breeze!!
My room faced the sea and walkway. It was a little small but perfectly adequate for one person. The soundproof doors to the balcony were a welcome surprise as there is quite a bit of activity in the evening and I was jet lagged!
Beds were comfy- bathroom great with a wonderful shower. WiFi worked well and fast. Everything was sparkling clean!

I loved the buffet breakfast and dinner… and can’t say enough about the amazing service. Truly, the best servers in Montenegro and Croatia seem to work for Perla.
What else… I know, the “ beach “- in this part of the world concrete or rocky sea access is referred to as beach. .. so, no sandy shores but, amazing calm, clean, easily accessible sea to which the French Riviera can’t hold a candle.

If there was anything that could have been an issue, it’s that the buffets are high on meat and low on vegetables (and I’m a vegetarian!). When I mentioned this to the receptionist I was told that I should have mentioned this to them right away and they’d have been happy to provide more vegetarian options. Definitely good to know, when I return with my travelers!

Thank you, Perla, I can’t wait to see you again!

Room tip: If you have food restrictions, let them know and they say they’ll accommodate.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Perla Team, Owner at Hotel Perla, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Thank you for the honest and positive review!

It will be our pleasure to welcome you again!

Best regards from Perla team!

Reviewed 11 August 2021

I was travelling with my family during the peak of season.
Perla: a great hotel, friendly staff, varied and delicious food, superb spacious room, marvelous sea view.
Worth of visiting, we'll be back again.
Definitely perl indeed.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you!

Hope to see you again!

Kind regards from Perla team!

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights, really enjoyed it. Small cosy hotel, right next to the sea and walking promenade. Certainly worth the money. Nice views, good service, OK food, excellent domestic coffee.. All just fine. Recommended

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2020 via mobile

Our stay here was soo pleasant, I wish I can give it a 10 stars!
The staff is very attentive and polite, they really brighten everyone and give the special something to the place. Our room was super comfortable and spacious, spotless clean and well furnished. The sea view balcony is exceptional, we spent the most time here enjoying the view,some wine and just chilling:)
Breakfast was amazing, all you can think of, well prepared and served with care.
You have a beach just in front of the hotel , with beach beds and towels at your disposal, which is very convenient.
Overall great value for the price, the place exceeded our expectations and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Date of stay: June 2020