Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
US$91
Agoda.com
US$73
Hotels.comUS$91
PricelineUS$101
eDreamsUS$90
All reviews trendy hotel living room bar restaurants and cafes perfect choice room was spacious conference room shopping mall city centre nice restaurant excellent stay lobby business amenities furniture personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021

My traveling companion had stayed at the Cue Hotel Podgorica several months ago and liked his stay. We decided to book again since we had arrived in town later at night

We requested room with two beds……room did have two beds but neither of them were made up (bare mattresses and one pillow). Ok, mistakes happen. We called room service and they sent maid to room…..she met us at door and saw two guests and two naked beds. We went to dinner. Came back to room…..only ONE was made up. Couldn’t find any extra sheets or blankets in room. One of us had to sleep under mattress pad to stay warm that night

Front desk staff was unconcerned when we checked out about this housekeeping mishap. Therefore, I assume this is a common hotel practice

On our return to Podgorica we stayed four nights at the Hilton hotel……a much better choice AND even make up the beds at Hilton Hotel

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing place, fantastic cocktails, delicious meals and super friendly waiters. Absolute recommandation! I have been here with my girlfriend and I am sure that I will come back the next time I visit the capital! Lovely ambiance here!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natasa Puljiz, Guest Services / Front Office at CUE Podgorica, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at CUE Podgorica. Hope we will host you soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

I would like to say a huge thank you for the hotel reception stuff and the management who 1) spoke perfect English and 2) we hugely accommodating to have allowed me access to a conference room for an extremely important conference call in complete silence.
It means a lot for my business and I am very grateful.
Many thanks!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Natasa Puljiz, Guest Services / Front Office at CUE Podgorica, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this beautiful review. We are pleased to hear that we met all your requests and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere, perfect service and famos for signature cocktails. I regularly stay at this hotel for both business and spending time with friends. Great conference rooms for organizing an event. Wonderful and cozy hotel rooms to stay in while visiting Podgorica.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Natasa Puljiz, Guest Services / Front Office at CUE Podgorica, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Dear guest,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your stay and your feedback. Hope to host you soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2020

I stayed twice in August and September. The rooms are well equipped and quite large. The staff is very helpful and nice. If you need something they act immediately. The breakfast choices are quite satisfactory. The restaurant menu covers many choices.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jelena Ognjenovic, General Manager at CUE Podgorica, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Dear guest,

we are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at CentreVille. It is equally our pleasure to have you with us and to be able to meet your requrements!

We look forward to hosting you again.

Best regards,