Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$75
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews top floor business trip heating system hot water in the shower stayed for two nights tv channels hotel restaurant train station city montenegro receptionist euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2019

Hotel looks nice, the staff are friendly and you have some common spaces.

The restaurant is on the top floor with a nice view.
Breakfast is classic self service.

The room is nice and big, but…
The first time when I come into the room I immediately saw poor maintenance like card slot pulled out, the main light does not work, an “inflated” table under the sink, damaged toilet paper holder, then you can see poorly cleaned floor, the rest shopping bag on the top shelf of the wardrobe from previous guests, uncleaned angles and so remained for two weeks.
The bed is big but for me uncomfortably because is very hard.
The water pressure on shower is also very low.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BGS1200
RamadaPG020, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Podgorica, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear Guest,

thanks for the comments on the experience gained in hotel Ramada Podgorica.

Most of our guests are commenting, as you did, that the hotel is nice with friendly staff. Always it is about people providing the experience in the designed ambient.

In hope that we may host you again with better experience, I send my regards.

Reviewed 28 November 2019

I had read some negative reviews about this Hotel however my stay was comfortable & with out complaint.The Hotel is an easy walk from the bus station.I ate dinner in the Hotel which was a simple but tasty buffet breakfast was similar.

Date of stay: November 2019
RamadaPG020, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Podgorica, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you for providing the response on the experience gained at hotel Ramada Podgorica.

It seems that you have valued the vicinity of the hotel and easy walk to the bus station. Just to add that both railway and airport are also in the close neighborhood.

We highly admire your comment related with accommodation, experience and meals.

Thank you and we hope to host you again,

Reviewed 19 November 2019 via mobile

Different prices
I walked in this hotel for one night stay and I paid 63 euros but in one minute I thought better to check reviews on TripAdvisor meanwhile my husband was paying and BOOM the price was 47 euros
They refused to give me my money back and/ or to give me extra services

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2019

We stayed in an executive suite while stopping overnight to catch a flight the next day so simply need a functional and decent place - which this place ticks. Overall, it does have the feel of being set up more for business than leisure travellers. The location is fine for the airport but if here to see the city, you will probably want to stay closer to the centre - especially if you plan to do the walking tours.

The room was really spacious - with a separate living area. It had two toilets, a shower and a large bath. However, the pillows were tiny - especially relative to the size of the suite. This place needs larger and additional pillows to make sleep comfortable. One big plus...there were more TV channels here than in any of the other hotels we stayed at in Montenegro - so, on balance, not a bad place for a stopover stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
RamadaPG020, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Podgorica, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Dear Guest,

thanks so much for providing the feedback on the experience gained in hotel Ramada Podgorica.

The rooms, and especially The Executive suites are unique as some of them have the gardens with Mediterranean herbs. It is usually highly valued by our guests. The fact is the rooms are spacious with a lot of daylight. Related with the city centre it may take app 10 minutes walk to get there.

It is great to hear that you value the quality of TV channels as we know how it is important for our guests. When it comes to the pillows, I am so sorry to hear that. It might be communicated with the front-desk team and get the appropriate type of pillow.

In hope that we may host you again, I send my sincere regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2019

The room was spacious enough. The wifi was strong. The TV had English channels. Staff were extremely helpful. We had a variety of choices for breakfast.

The location was a little far from the center. The Mall of Montenegro to which the hotel was connected was relatively small and did not have too many restaurants to choose from.

Date of stay: October 2019
RamadaPG020, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Podgorica, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Dear Guest,

thanks for choose hotel Ramada Podgorica and for providing comments on the experience gained.

The small things in the hotel makes the experience and stay a pleasant one. That is the main reason we put stress on strong wifi, TV with variety of channels and buffet type of breakfast.

It seems that most common comment by our guests are related with the hotel's team, as the people makes the experience helpful and pleasant.

The Mall of Montenegro has lots of regional and global brand for the shopping and the choice of restaurants. We invite you next time to try the delicacies from the restaurant "Panorama" situated on the fifth floor of the hotel.

In hope that we may host you again, I send my sincere regards,