Hotel Villa Breg
Stari Mlin(Vrsac)
Rooms Olga(Vrsac)
All reviewsindoor poolvillaspaweddingseminar
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Amazing hotel , spa and food . Kind and polite stuff. Organic food and great vine . Very very comfortable rooms and amazing view from hotel balcony .

All recommendation for relaxing weekend in Villa Breg .

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2015

Delightful, luxurious, and great service. My room was very comfortable, and the bed was perfect, with lovely soft pillows. The hotel has splendid gym and spa facilities, and the food is fine. Vegetarians get reasonable options, and the chef was very accommodating of my veggy requests. Overall, a super hotel, and with the most spectacular panoramas across the Vojvadina plain.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the valley are the best option.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2015

It was my first time in Vrsac town, I wanted to stay in best hotel in this part of Serbia. My friends recommended me hotel Vila Breg because the prize range and offer is compatible and you can really enjoy hospitality of staff here. So I listen to them and it was a great advice. The view from the hotel is amazing, you can see town and it is so beautiful and romantic at night because of the city lights. Restaurant is fine, you can try some national dishes and they have a great vine card. I really do love sweets and cakes but they do not have such a great choice, they only have a few different cakes on the menu. The spa facilities are great, staff there could be more polite but the pool is very big so I enjoyed myself. In the evening before bed time I was drinking tea in hotel bar after I had relaxing massage so I slept like a baby. I really recommend hotel Vila Breg, it is a place where stress goes away

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view to the town of Vrsac, second floor is the best because those rooms have terrace.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2014

This is a very interesting hotel in Northern Serbia close to the Romanian border. The hotel is situated on a hill overlooking the Serbian town of Vrsac.
The rooms are huge and very comfortable. The location of the hotel is amazing and the view from many rooms is incredible.
The hotel has a spa, an outdoor swimming pool and a hotel bar. The area is suitable for outdoor activities, too.
The food is good, however it is not exactly five star.
It's nice place to stay if you need a nice place to relax and enjoy and escape from the city for a few days.
It's often used for business since it has a conference room.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lis1012
Reviewed 29 November 2014

Every time when I'm in Vrsac I try to end my day at hotel's terrace. Last time they surprised me with an excellent tomato and cheese soup, fresh baked bread ( like my grandma's ) . The waiter was all the time prepared for our demands and he gave us accurate directions to Vrsac Castle.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends