“Doesn't do what it says on the tin!”
Review of Abba's

Abba's
Ranked #43 of 144 Restaurants in Hikkaduwa
Price range: US$3 - US$29
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: ABBA'S Restaurant has been open for the past 30 years and our mission is to provide high quality food and service to our customers. Please visit us during your stay at Hikkaduwa as our restaurant is just under 5 minutes away from Colaral Sands, Coral Rock and Chaaya Tranz Hotels.
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

A hot sunny lunchtime. We saw a sign on the main road which said " Abba's Restaurant and Pub. Good selection of wine and beer. 50m" So we walked over the railway line, and at the door said that we were looking for a cool beer. Abruptly told "no beer"! So I have finally found a pub with no beer! Just avoid.

2  Thank nistock

Reviewed 24 May 2016

The restaurant shined during my previous visit in 2014, however this year I was disappointed.

The food was not bad, but there were absolutely no choice of fresh fish, shrimps, prawns, calamaris - nothing.

Sorry, but I can eat a boring beef steak at home, no need to travel so far away ;)

I wouldn't recommend this place.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Ordered beef steak, fish and veggie curry, waited for 80 minutes for the food! Beef steak was over cooked. Wouldn't recommend this

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Premium Beef Fillet Steak is what makes this place worth-a-visit one for Steak Lovers. Location is ok. Service is really good. Not a big menu and lack of beer makes this place a bit worse (at least for me).

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

We found this restaurant following a sign on the main street into the jungle. The restaurant was almost empty, but the food was excellent. My wife and I think it's one of the best 5 in Hikkaduwa. Today we are here the second time and it's extremely delicious again.
We had two perfect steaks that we had to order in advance. If you want to have one as well, make a reservation.