“Thai / Italian / Indian and Chinese Cuisines”
Review of Worldspice

Worldspice
Ranked #12 of 169 Restaurants in Kandy
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Great place in the heart of the Kandy City where a good variety of Thai, Indian, Chinese and Italian Cuisines available. Spacious and a convenient location where customers can enjoy the meal.

1  Thank Lahiru G

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This is situated in the top floor of kandy city center just in the heart of city. Offers a good variety of indian italian thai and chinese food. Open kitchen so you see how your meal is prepared. Pasta was really creamy and tasty and the portion was pretty good. I had a bite from the burger which my friend bought and that was super delicious too. Place is spacious calm and recommended for a group or family dining. Offers comfortable seating and air conditioning

1  Thank samareaiya
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Wow wow
Its nothing to adversely comment
Its yummiest thai corner in the town
Delicious food in a wonderful atmosphere in the KCC to have a memorable meal

1  Thank Dinesh J
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Kandy for 3 days and upon arrival, we asked our hotel staff where we can get food in the city centre. They recommended Worldspice and told us it's a nice place to eat, almost indicating that it's a fine dining restaurant. We decided to head there because we've been traveling Sri Lanka for a couple of days and would love a change.

Here's our experience.

This is NOT a fine dining restaurant. I won't even call it a restaurant. This is a food court. We got there for lunch and the place was practically empty. Maybe 3-4 tables occupied.

Everything was self service- we need to order and then pick up our own food. We ordered from the Chinese section and the Italian section. There are waiters / staff standing around just staring at us. Even when I went and pick up my food and my tray was obviously full, all the staff just stared at me and did not offer to help. I went to my table twice to send my food.

When we were done eating, the waiters/staff did not clear the plates immediately. Again, just stood there and stared at us.

Food quality is not great. It's pretty expensive for mediocre food and I will not come back here ever again.

2  Thank veronica a
Reviewed 12 May 2017

always good food and good service! italian corner has been my favourite all the time. the pprices went up a little but within short time period but a place to where you can find good food kandy!

1  Thank Yadun P