The location of this hotel is stunning and unless you have detailed prior knowledge about this site it will truly surprise and amaze. After probably a long and chaotic car journey most travellers will, like us be almost overwhelmed by arriving at this lovely place. We had a paddy 'room' which was very well designed and maintained. The impact of the environment on our stay was breathtaking. Just walking across the lit boardwalks to dinner and listening to the bull frogs was unforgettable. The wildlife is diverse and makes for brilliant photographs. It is an excellent place to visit the rock at Sigiriya, Polonnuruwa, Anuradhapura as well as some villages and doing some cycling, although not from the hotel. The food was good and the staff very courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island’s rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong ‘back to nature’ theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya