We stayed in a Paddy Dwelling, which was huge, with a raised bed platform, two balconies, one with a plunge pool. There was also a supertax shower and bathroom. The rooms had UK compliant plugs but others could fit I.e USA.
The restaurant provided a good range of options for dinner and breakfast, good quality and good portion size.
We undertook a night walk with the hotel naturalist but didn't see the Lorises unfortunately. From our balcony though we could see plenty of local bird life.
A good hotel, well catered and friendly staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island’s rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong ‘back to nature’ theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya