“Good Food and Good Menu”
Review of New Sigiri Caffe

New Sigiri Caffe
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Sigiriya
Cuisines: American, Asian, Chinese, Mongolian, Sri Lankan
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The menu here has a good selection (compared to the other resturants around). The food was nice and the service was good.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Everything was excellent: the owner and staff were very nice and food was also very good. I recommend for those who doesn't like spicey food. Good value for money.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The New Sigiri Caffe has the yummiest chicken fried rice. A great view over the Main Street and wifi! The food is really great. We are here at lunch and dinner it was that great! Highly recommend the Cheese Rotti too! And the Chicken Rotti!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

If you want to eat local food for a reasonable price, I recommend this place. I just deplore that they have their young daughter (around 12) working with them. I hope she did it because it was the school holidays and she doesn't help during the school time.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered vegetarian biryani (asked before, if it vegetarian). Waited almost 30 minutes for it and then it came with egg and chicken. I told them I ordered vegetarian and the reaction of the waitress was just rude but after 2 minutes I got a vegetarian one. Weird, that it just took 2 min? No, they just removed the chicken and egg and gave me the same. Btw the taste was so disappointing. It was also cold and not fresh.They also wanted to have the same price of the meat biryani for the vegetarian biryani. I told them, that I won't pay the same price but then they told me, that I also used the wifi! What kind of reason is that? Btw it wasn't working well. Worst food and service wich I had in Sri Lanka.