All reviewsbocas del toroamazing barparty vibecommon areasbig barswing chairshappy hour isgood vibesair conthe bar restaurant areafun placemeet other travellerslate at nightshared bathroombars and restaurantsrooms are smallboat taxi
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Been at many other Selinas all have been good to great. This one is one of the firSt and seem to never have improved from the Start. Small bad beds in crowded so dirty rooms but the absolute worst part is the workers ESPECIALLY the locals who work in 'security' they take anything which is not nailed down and harass every single female guest the two absolute worst being this short one with a Star of David necklace and this big one with some saint on his necklace who literally touch's every girl and when we complain he pretends he has no idea what we are talking about and laughs and the front desk does nothing when you ask to speak with a manager they say they are in israel for a month. Not wanting to be harassed anymore we checked out early with no refund and canceled all all other selina reservations for the next two months. This Selina Sucks!!!

2  Thank CancunBeachHostel
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

If you like to party and stay in a safe and clean hostel, this is the place to be. The entire staff was friendly and super helpful and really made our stay wonderful. I would definetly reccomend staying at Selinas.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived before checking hour and Shanti help me out with everything. She gifted me a free upgrade and free early checking.

I saw that the bathroom was cleaned 3 times per day. #amazing

I travel a lot and it is the first hostel that I fill secure and in a clean room.

Definitely ask for her.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

It was easy to get here (we walked from the airport, took 5 minutes). They have a nice bar area where you can take a bath whenever you feel like it.

We lived in a 6 bed dorm and it was totally fine. Would have wanted some bed light since its pretty hard to see with that only light for the whole room.

It is pretty noicy since it is lots of young people living here (both people partying and noices from outside). But it was only one night when it was really difficult to sleep for us. But if you want a quite calm stay I wouldn’t recommend this place

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We didn't stay here - we just came for the drinks and to have fun. What a fun bar. An old VW bus, 4 swings, nettings to sit over the ocean and a step down conversation area to sit right on top of the water.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family