Lowest prices for your stay
US$35
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
FindHotelUS$35
Expedia.comUS$35
Trip.comUS$47
1,264 results
All reviews bocas del toro good vibes great bar amazing place in town joshua hostel jesus nadi hernan water parties island tours juan deck panama
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

I stayed a little over a week and the staff was just so kind, super nice and helpful. I am very grateful for Janeika, Juan (The Manager, super nice guy), Nadi, and DJFat (Hernan, the restaurant manager). Always welcomed you with the biggest smile and eager to make conversation. Rooms were clean, sanitary measures were in place as well, so I felt safe during this pandemic. I will definitely be coming back to Selina to enjoy the tours, food and company. Well done guys, keep the good work.

Date of stay: April 2021
Selina Management, Owner at Selina Bocas del Toro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much Carolina for the kind comments. We can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

The staff at this location felt like family. I truly enjoyed spending almost a month there and it felt horrible when I had to leave. Can’t recommend this place enough. The view is amazing and the rooms are really good for the price point. I already miss all of the crew, especially Hernan, Madi, and Juan. You guys are the best and made my stay feel like I never left home!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2021

I can't recommend this place highly enough - I'll definitely be coming back! The location is so fantastic - you can hop in a water taxi from the back porch overlooking the water and find anything you need in town steps from the front.

Date of stay: January 2021
Selina Management, Owner at Selina Bocas del Toro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Thank you Mike!!! We are happy to know that you had a good time with us!! Thank you for your comments and have a great day!

Reviewed 28 December 2020

I stayed almost a week with my sister and we enjoyed it so much. Everything was super clean, comfy, great vibes, great customer service. I will definitely come back.
I was working remote, super strong internet connection.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Selina Management, Owner at Selina Bocas del Toro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Thank you Ericka!!! Your feedback is really important for us! We hope to have you back really soon!

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Selina hostel. The manager Juan and all the staff were so welcoming and helpful. The breakfast is delicious. Highly recommend staying here if you want to have a good time!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Selina Management, Owner at Selina Bocas del Toro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Thank you Sara!! The breakfast is also our favorite ! We hope to have you back really soon.