Hotel Palma Royale(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Jardines Vista del Mar Condos(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$48
Hotelito Del Mar(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$68
Panama's Paradise Saigoncito(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$22
US$99
US$89
US$93
Surfari B&B(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$26
  • Breakfast included
Hostal Hansi(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$25
Bocas Inn(Bocas Town)
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lula's Bed and Breakfast(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspancakesthe kitchenoverlooking the main streetsuper nicestayed daysnice balconybreakfast includedwould stay againlockershosteldormacbocasislandchill
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I would not recommend staying here. The staff is friendly and the hostel is in a good location, but those are the only good things I can say about Tungara. We had to ask for sheets and make our beds ourselves, and myself and 8 other travellers were covered in bug bites when we woke up. We were awoken by mice one night, and did not have our room cleaned at all in 4 days. There were dirty razor blades on the ground of our patio, and it was overall a very dirty place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

What a awesome place!! I felt as it was my home! The rooms are clean and beds are very good, there is big clean bathrooms inside the dorms. Rooms getting cleaned every day. There is aircondicion and free coffee all day long, and do it yourself pancake mix for breakfast. The kitchen is very big and has every imaginable kitchen stuff, the big fridges. And is cleaned many"times daily. The staff is very helpful and made the stay even nicer !!! Thanks guys ❤

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2015

The hostal is in the Center and the pups and restaurant are arount it. the wifi is free and the rooms are clean. They have a nice balcony with fluffy pillows. The staff there are very helpfull and they have also a own bar.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2015

I stayed at Tungara for about a week. It was the cleanest $10 hostel by far, and really welcoming. Great location, had a room that looked out on the balcony and park. Really nice staff as well. My only complaint would have been the lack of hot water, but it was so warm in Bocas anyways that that rarely bothered me :P

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2015

My first stay in Bocas was in mid February 2015. I came across this hostel by chance and was super happy I found it. I felt very welcome and comfortable right from the start, thanks to the really friendly and helpful staff, so I stayed for almost one week during carneval. I liked and appreciated that they offered free water refills to reduce waste of water bottles on the island. The rooms are quite big, with comfortable beds and colorful sheets, own bathroom and lockers. Their own hostel bar is a good place to meet other travellers for a local beer or a drink with good music. I returned two times to Bocas and Tungara in March and April 2015. I definitely saw some improvements during these months regarding some of the complaints customers had. For example they removed bunk beds out of dorms to create more space or they built a common area with a comfortable wooden lounge and a book exchange for everybody etc. I definitely had an amazing time there and have a lot of good memories - "MUCHAS GRACIAS"!!!:-)

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo