“Fast food”

Golden Grill
Ranked #57 of 84 Restaurants in Bocas Town
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Golden Grill is a relatively new restaurant in Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Just had a quick breakfast here of coffee cake and doughnuts. The doughnuts weren't the freshest and the server knew this and heated them up in the microwave before being asked. All cakes at all the places we've been to here seem to be stale but this morning the slice of cake was soft and fresh. The large coffees were fine and not bitter.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I ate a breakfast sandwich here on my way out of town. It was edible, but overpriced and a bit slow considering it was just two pieces of toast with burnt eggs, a piece of ham, and a piece of cheese in between. I would not recommend it as a first choice.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Cheap comfort food! Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. I have been living in Costa Rica and found a slice of Americana in Bocas.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

If you want a greasy spoon with raw hamburger this is the place for you! Bathrooms have no soap and you have to handle a key. Overpriced and if you must a pizza is your best bet.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I only had a batido (panamanian milkshake) in Golden and it was very good. The tiny little restaurant in the same area called Mama's cooking makes the best soup. The first day I got chicken soup and went back a couple of days later and they had beef soup. I am not sure what the secret ingredient is but both soups were delicious. I had to buy 2 servings ($3.00 each) because I needed more. My daughter who doesn't like soup decided to try it and loved it. She ended up eating half of my second serving!!! She wants to go back again today. They also make typical Panamanian food and it looked pretty good. May have to try that next.