Hosteluego
US$93
Jardines Vista del Mar Condos(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotelito Del Mar(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$68
Hotel Palma Royale(Bocas Town)
US$85
Hotel Cala Luna(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Restaurant
Panama's Paradise Saigoncito(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
US$125
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Hostal Hansi(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$25
Surfari B&B(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lula's Bed and Breakfast(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot waterprivate roomfree pancakescomfortable couchhis customersair congood vibesthe main streetalexhostelchillbocastownhammocks
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed there four nights. It's a really charming place to look at, and I definitely enjoyed that. The room I was in was roomy with plenty of light. They moved me into a dark and gloomy room for the second night as part of the water damaged ceiling in the room I was in needed repairs. The third and fourth nights back in the original room, I was eaten all night by bedbugs. I would have stayed longer as the price is great...$15 a night. I found a better place on the water for a little more money. After being in the new hostel for three nights, the itching and burning from the bites is finally subsiding. I wouldn't go back there.

Room Tip: The back rooms are quieter. I was across from the kitchen, but the noise level was all right. The front room on the left was noisy because of the lounge, and it was a gloomy, crowded six bunk room. The others I can't speak to.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank AKLynne
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I found myself in Bocas Del Toro in August on a month long solo journey Chasing Waves this summer! This Hostel is Absolutely outstanding! This was my first trip staying in Hostels and I am spoiled for life! The staff could not have been more cool, friendly, and Nice! The vibe here was incredible! Hammock Chairs everywhere, very chill social environment with great people always hanging around. In a major party town this Hostel offers an environment where you can go party, but then come back and relax and get away from it, unlike some other places on the island where it is a rager 24/7. The hostel was incredibly clean! Sheets and towels were done daily and the owner makes sure it is Spotless at all times. I felt extremely safe! Was never worried that my belongings would be missing when I returned and the in room lock boxes were the perfect size! Could not have had a better experience here and I strongly recommend this place whether your looking to stay in a dorm room or have a private room. Great Value, Great Place, Great People. Can't say enough good things about this place! Can't wait to get back here! Mucho Gracias Alex! Keep doing what you're doing!!!!

Room Tip: Dorm Rooms are awesome! Single rooms are perfect for Couples upstairs!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank rbecke10
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

First often employees are hard to find
Secondly the kocation is not great
Third there internet was down for two days, which can happen, but they claimed it was a problem everywhere on the island due to holiday traffic. This was not true as my friend had no problems at his hostel.

Eventually the second day they called their tech guy. Wifi was finally working but I needed to use their computer, not my tablet, to make an airline reservation. Nobody knew the password.

Their solution I pay to go to the internet cafe yet they refused to adjust the room rate even though the hostel was virtually empty.

Do not stay here.
You have been warned.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank sfbob21
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I came to Bocas del Toro for three days and spent my first night in a terrible hostel on the main street. The next morning I woke up and booked a bed in the dorm at Hostel Luego.
I love this hostel so much. It's quiet enough for people to chill out, but I ended up meeting so many people and spent my evenings with them.
The kitchen is amazing and perfect for cooking everything from meals to treats. It's so clean and tidy and has plenty of room for a few people to cook at once. You can also cook your own pancakes in the morning with the free mix.
The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are great. The AC is great on hot Bocas days and nights.
The owner, Alex, is easy going and keeps the place in great shape. He is available for any questions you have and is really knowledgeable about the area.
This was my favourite hostel in the whole of Central America.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Eirianwen
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Don't even think about staying anywhere else if you are visiting Bocas town. This is legit the place to be. Super friendly staff, awesome prices, the best vibes in Bocas and THE BEST AIR CON'D rooms in town. Don't even bother with the rubbish rest. Trust me, we stayed at 3 other hostel around which were poorly maintained, dirty and the owners were rude. Do yourself a favour stay at the best.

Room Tip: Ask for Air con.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple