Key West Inn Childersburg
US$99
Agoda.com
US$127
TripAdvisor
All reviewspower plantthe house keeping staffclean roomsrecommend staying herea great place to stayenjoyed my staysuzyratesmotelreceptionisthurricanepets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent stay for a reasonable price. Customer service was hands down the most courteous and professional i have encountered. The receptionist Suzy went above and beyond to accommodate all of my needs. She even directed me to the best barbeque joint in five counties. Thoroughly satisfied.

1  Thank Travis C
Reviewed 23 December 2017

First of all, I would like to thank the proprietors of this establishment for a lovely stay. my business requires a great deal of hours traveling, and the ability to find a hotel with excellent customer service for this wonderful value is hard to find these days. The room was clean and the housekeepers were extremely polite and helpful. I was able to get plenty of rest and was fully relaxed from my stay here. This value included free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, wake up call, laundry room, and outstanding customer service from the receptionist, Suzy. She was very accommodating to all of my needs, extremely polite and knowledgeable. She also recommended various options for restaurants nearby by quality and pricing, very informative about what the city has to offer, and assisted me with a print out from google map to help me find one of my work destinations. I highly recommend staying here. Clean rooms and great customer service for a great value.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Travis C
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here during a power outage due to snow. Found the rooms to be remarkably clean and cozy. Suzy the desk cleck went above and beyond to ensure our stay was a great one.Recommend this place to all.A great place to stay....

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Speedy
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean great service and good people convient to plant E.C.Gaston steam plant in Wilsonville very good rates for construction workers new t.v.'s in every room new A.C.'s in every room as well highly recommended!!!!

1  Thank Flick3232
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Key West Inn served its purpose and was as advertised. I️t was clean, safe, and affordable. Suzy at the front desk was very informative and accommodating, always greeting us with a smile!

Overall, I️ would stay here anytime I️ am in the area without hesitation.

1  Thank Howard H