Key West Inn Childersburg
US$102
CandlewoodSuites
US$127
BestWestern.com
All reviewspower plantthe house keeping staffclean roomsrecommend staying herea great place to stayenjoyed my staysuzyratesmotelreceptionisthurricanepets
Reviewed 9 January 2018

room was kept clean, host provided me with much needed laundry service, staff was very friendly, rates were well below what I expected, convenience to the site I was working was also a big plus considering my working 13 hours a night. This will definitely be my go to spot next time I have to come to Childersburg. J. Hall

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JHall13
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice people, room was very clean, staff was very helpful. Stay here frequrntly when I have business appointments close by, there was TV and cable service, in room condiments, beds clean and slept well, breakfast and fresh coffee in the morning.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Enjoyed my stay at the Key West Inn- clean rooms and a cozy feeling. The receptionist, Desiree, had the lobby clean and breakfast ready. She had the news on so we would know what the weather and traffic would be like for the day. Good place to stay for the night or even a little longer.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank shar0ns2017
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent stay for a reasonable price. Customer service was hands down the most courteous and professional i have encountered. The receptionist Suzy went above and beyond to accommodate all of my needs. She even directed me to the best barbeque joint in five counties. Thoroughly satisfied.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Travis C
Reviewed 23 December 2017

First of all, I would like to thank the proprietors of this establishment for a lovely stay. my business requires a great deal of hours traveling, and the ability to find a hotel with excellent customer service for this wonderful value is hard to find these days. The room was clean and the housekeepers were extremely polite and helpful. I was able to get plenty of rest and was fully relaxed from my stay here. This value included free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, wake up call, laundry room, and outstanding customer service from the receptionist, Suzy. She was very accommodating to all of my needs, extremely polite and knowledgeable. She also recommended various options for restaurants nearby by quality and pricing, very informative about what the city has to offer, and assisted me with a print out from google map to help me find one of my work destinations. I highly recommend staying here. Clean rooms and great customer service for a great value.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business