Open today: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Once-in-a-lifetime experience with the best team!

I signed up for Chadar-Lingshed trek in January 2021 (yes, amidst the pandemic) and it was the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kashyapichande
via mobile
Great trip on frozen river

Awesome services by the team backpackclan and I am so grateful to u guys for giving so much to me I... read more

Prakashverma367

All reviews bike trip manali leh special thanks captain mr chadar trek amazing experience crew members road conditions short trek sikkim trip entire ride rented bikes entire crew amazing trek support team nubra valley group leader
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service by backpackclan team and the guides and porter were so supported and they are very polite they never said no to us and always come with the smiling face so great job guys and in the last I would like to say a big thanks to karan sir he was truly a gem of backpackclan he always there for me and for the other members it doesn't matter with the time whoever we called him he will be there for the services so awesome bhai

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to say thanks to the backpackclan team they organised very well all the services were too good and the food was awesome as we expected we got the smell quality ND as per the covid protocols they followed properly so big thumb to us guys ND specially Karan Bhai k.o thank up did she he supported us very well even he put me in the same group where I really whant to go and he is very professional ND helpful so thank u so much for the services ND to us as well Karan bhai.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service by baçkpackclan i múst say this the accommodation was great as i was expecting little but the services i got that's awesomé i didn't expect too muçh but i got éverything and apart from all these service i would like to thank karan bhai for making óúr trek and léh accommodation very ßmooth the way you treàt the customer we didn't feel like we were with the tour operator its like we are friends sínce many years so great job karan bhai and oúr guide stanzin he was also great at ground level on trek he never say no to anyone regarding hot water or anything so thank uu so much guys for making my dream trek so amazingly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While having chader track the service provided by backpackclan were best. The operational manager Mr. Karan guided us properly. Mr. Stanzin was our guide and has provided us ultimate services during chader track.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

Nice arrangements. Successfully done the chadar trek. Had a great damakedar party after coming back from the trek. Will visit with you guys again for a Ladakh bike ride.