“Jaipur-Agra-Mathura/Vrindavan-Delhi”

INDIA taxi & tours
Ranked #33 of 148 Transportation in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Company offers many options for travelling in India in safest and easiest way.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Umesh was excellent.While we were skeptical on this long road joruney, Umesh made it very comfortable by his safe driving and hospitality. He was not only excellent on his job at driving but also had lot of information about the cities and guided us on the locations. Thank you once again!!! Hope to drive with you again

Regards,

in 3 reviews
"journey"
"taj"

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Jeetu is very.nice person I had a good time with him he speak good English he dirve nicely and I had a good guide by him for the Taj mhal he took a nice Restudent

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We met Jeetu on arriving in New Delhi, from the beginning the flow went very well ! We travel with him for 6 weeks with my parents, 2 sisters and my brother in North India. The drive is safe, and secure ! He was very attentive and kind we all of us !! And he made us discover a lot of little things that we will have never discovered alone ! If I go in India again I travel with him again for sure :)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was in India for a month with my partner. We decided on a two week trip with a driver.The best move we done because we got Jeetu as our driver.This man was brilliant. What a driver. The roads can be very scary but a couple of days in and we trusted him completly.
Went back this year but could not get him as he was busy. Hope to travel again with him in the future.
Oh the music in the car was fantastic. Loved it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 days in Delhi after my long journey from Himalayas. Jeetu was my driver in Delhi. He was taking me to the great places and patiently waiting for me till I was looking araund the heritage of India. I feel safe and well looked after. Jeetu was very friendly and supportive. I couldn't imagine anyone better. Thank you Jeetu.