“My Delhi Hotel”

Ranked #568 of 1,075 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Visakhapatnam, India
“My Delhi Hotel”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I was very impressed with the service provided by the B'continental hotel because, once when we booked the room at the hotel, they will always send us the update status of the room we booked and also there is a situation where I reached the hotel the day before I booked room. Then they provided stay to me at the other hotel which is much more costlier than it and themselves paid the bill. I was very happy with it.

Room Tip: you better take a 2br
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank raazsarkar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sydney
Reviewed 7 February 2011

We stayed in this hotel in December 2010. The hotel was very accomodative in allowing all four of us to stay in one room. This saved us paying for two rooms. The room service was excellent. After the extra beds were put in, there was no space in the room. The room itself needs a fresh coat of paint. The only issue I had was with the plumbing. The flush in the toilet did not work properly. The hot water facility is only available in the mornings until around 9 AM. Can' t say much about the location itself as it is Karol Bagh a middle class neighbourhood of Delhi - a typical Indian middle class suburb , noisy, dirty etc. But the hotel was quite close to the Karol Bagh markets which was fantastic to do the shopping !. There was no A/C in the room. After we requested, we were provided with a heater. Manager Gudpal Singh was very helpful.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
San Francisco
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I recently stayed in this hotel with my spouse. It was very nice hotel and and I will say one of the best in Karol Bagh Area. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Staff was very caring and eager to help. Good food and I will really like to stay here during our next visit.

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
11 Thank Scott197836
Canada
Reviewed 21 December 2009

Stayed in November 2009.
Staff were rude and unhelpful. Other people I met there had the same experience. Front desk agent is always on the phone with somebody and it would usually take at least 5 minutes before he'd hang up
Said they have no internet,but they advertise that they do.
Refused to give me their phone to call for taxi after I refused to take hotel's taxi for 700R(I usually pay 250-300R!!! from Karol Bagh)
I asked them to change canadian $$ for R and they gave me 1/3 of normal rate!! Said if I don't like it, I can go and find other place.
Found 3 roaches in my room. Saw a mice on the main floor.
Their security guard was demanding a tip when I was leaving. DEMANDING!!
Room was missing towels, soap and toilet paper was almost gone.
Restaurant that they have had the worst food ever.

Would never stay again! For that price, you can find a MUCH better hotel

• Liked — TV had a lot of chanels...
  • Disliked — Absolutely the worst hotel I've stayed at!!!
  • Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank gtaphotographer

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Bangalore
Reviewed 5 June 2009

This is a Hotel in Karolbagh, where you would find many more vying for attention.I have stayed in this place over a dozen times.This is a comfortable place with all basic amenities like A/C,attached bath etc.Their service is good and the dinner I had on a couple of occassions was good.But same is not the case with Breakfast. In winters, hot water gets dicy sometimes.Ask for the room with road facing windows and better still the corner rooms with Balcony. Has a great location advantage with a comfortable stay at a good price.

• Liked — Comfortable and clean
  • Disliked — No table to work
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
10 Thank vksridhar