“Best price & Hygenic”

Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Minto Road
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We regularly order our pre cut chicken from the ROC outlet near Paschim Vihar. One of my friends who works with this company informs me that they follow very strong quality & hygiene measures in order to ensure that the best quality chicken is packed and sent to the customers. Somehow I agree & we had never had a quality or delivery issue!

Date of visit: June 2013
3  Thank HarryHSR
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I was Hungary & wanted to grab something which was healthy, so i was just passing by Punjabi bagh Market and found this store called Republic of Chicken .. the store seems like really clean from outside and i thought to try it.. so i entered the store where i was Greeted at the door step and was very politely asked for my order .. bcoz i wanted to eat something really fast and Healthy i asked order taker for his suggestion and he suggested me to Take Chicken Salami Masala.. He immediately Defrost the product and served it to me... I LIKED THE FOOD VERY MUCH.. Thanks guys coz of u i Found a new joint to fill my stomach ..

Date of visit: April 2012
5  Thank nelson_prabhakaran
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Had a real hectic week and it was TGIF night. Wanted to have something different and dam hungry. Had the menu if "Slice of Italy". Went to mayur vihar ph-2. Before finding slice of italy found ROC.

At fight sight found people eating outside, waiting for delivery. Decided to check it out. The staff were 2 young one , very well mannered. While checking out the menu they suggested us to try chicken kievs (INR 110). We also ordered chicken lolypop(INR 88). It was awesome. Must try. Quantity was also good.

Date of visit: March 2012
2  Thank SujitShodangi
Reviewed 26 January 2011

Ordered chicken from ROC Indirapuram outlet. (Yes, I realize that the site is South Ex but it is the same chain). We ordered Momos, raw chicken, Ham and Seekh Kababs. The Ham was out of date and people were at pains to advice us that it is OK and we did not know how to buy Ham. Anyways Ham was returned and the MOMs consumed by the kids and there went their republic day holiday. Since that time both the kids are spending most of their time in perched on the toilet seats. Contacted ROC and asked them to take their stuff back. Still waiting for someone to appear. They are sure to sell it to someone. I will try to mark the packets in their presence somehow. Contacted their regional manager hemant who refused to give the numbers of the higher ups. No more ROC ever for us. The first experience has been Awful. Trying to watch the republic day parade with one of the kids in the toilet. There goes the holiday menu, it is going to be Khichdi all the way thanks to ROC - yes they do know their chicken.

Date of visit: January 2011