Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Reviewed 2 March 2021
Rahulkumarindia
High quality Delhi tour

LaisvisBec

All reviews lord krishna spice market old dehli always on time day tour red fort knowledge company temple trustworthy driver travel manali india culture journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

I am writing this review as a huge thanks to shiv. I was planning to go Mathura Vrindawan, for the blessings of Lord Krishna. But after covid 19, I was a bit scared traveling with my family. But I have to give huge thanks to tour advisor India, who made it our trip easier. Although nothing could be done about crowd at temple. But during the trip we had full access to sanitizers and cleanliness In the car. I would recommend everyone out there to use their services.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 23 March 2020

We were really lucky to have Shiv as our guide for Delhi markets and Palaces. Professionalism, kindness, friendliness maintained at high level whole time during tour. Would recommend this company and Shiv as english speaking a guide. Big thanks

Reviewed 23 March 2020

We were lucky to have hired Shiv for 1 week in Delhi, whilst doing wedding shopping & general touring. We visited a variety of places and shiv knew exactly where to go. He made it a great experience, teaching us about various places to see & where to shop. He was always on time, trustworthy, helpful, reliable & generally very pleasant. Thank you Shiv for a great experience.

Reviewed 22 March 2020

I had a great week in Delhi with my family and Shiv made it a great experience. Shiv drove us all over Delhi and had a lot of knowledge on key landmarks and places to see and where to shop. I would highly recommend Shiv if you want a trustworthy, English speaking and reliable driver. Thanks Shiv.

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

We had a great time hanging out with Shiv who showed us around old Delhi and took us to Red Fort and Spice market. Felt like exploring the city with a friend. Dehli can be quite overwhelming exploring on your own for the first time so to have someone like Shiv around is a great option :)