“good budget hotel”

Hotel Madhuban
Hotel Madhuban
Ranked #590 of 1,135 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 January 2016

this is a good hotel if you are looking for a no frills attached budget hotel. the breakfast is resonably good considering the tarrif that we paid.The rooms are small but clean.they have there own restaurant but also there are few dinning options in walking distance

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We usually travel on a budget and this was one of the best hotels this last trip to India. It also had a very good breakfast. We stayed twice in this hotel during this last trip to India and we had a good experience both times.

Room Tip: The rooms to the front of the hotel have a bette wifi reception.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ximena P
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Really i was surprised to see this hotel. lots of flies n mosquitos sorround this hotel, i never expected this, that too i went through the famous tour arrangers Cox and Kings. this hotel has no proper road access.please be careful while u arrange your tour with this reputed firm as well as this hotel. I remembered the latest advertisement frm Thomas Cook.

Room Tip: no comments.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank WilliamMangalore
Reviewed 20 May 2011

I have made booking with the hotel way before coming to India.Promises made by this hotel were not met such as a tranfer from the airport to the hotel a driver to send me to the hotel.At Arrival at 11pm I had to wait for more than an hour for the driver at the Airport. While the hotel was only located 10 mins away from the Airport.When Arriving to the hotel.I notice I was not at the hotel I have booked with the hotel agent on the phone and contacting at the airport.I did not care muchfor it was 12.30 am and a flight to Goa the next morning at 9am.The rooms were clean but I could not sleep due to the bamboo with stones knocking into my window the whole nite through.The next morning I was promise complimentary breakfast and a free transfer back to the airport but to my shock it was delivered I just could not to get out of that hotel as soon as possible I had to pay for my breakfast and make my own back way back to the Airport.I wont reccomend this hotel which is located next to a contruction site in a small alley way.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank alexander294265
Reviewed 20 February 2011

Hello, Never ever stay in this hotel! Shabby rooms with no hot-water supply, carpets and toilets are not clean, broken window AC, no sufficient lighting, no room service etc. Beware of the person standing in the rception while you communicate. Initially he may agree that the hotel can accept credit card, but after unloading all the luggages, he may deny his statement in a smooth manner! There is no room service, instead they trust on some outdoor source to get the food. You may surprised to see the ugly and torn menu card placed in your room table. In my experience, I had to argue to get the hotel bill after vacating the room...its just horrible experience for us.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business