Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$176
US$160
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$123
US$103
US$78
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$206
US$170
Priceline
1,167 results
All reviewskarol baghhot waterindian breakfastmetro stationtaxi driverquiet streetclean roomsresidential areano liftreception areatrain ticketschaitravel agentgreat hospitalitybudget hotelcomfortable staydelhi
Reviewed 7 October 2012

This is a perfect place if you want to start in India. I arrived at 4am which was not a problem at all since a driver picked me up at the airport and I could check in at night! The room was clean and equipped with a modern TV which allowed me to get in touch with indian television.. The included breakfast was really good and free WiFi is provided in the lobby.

There`s a guide staying in the hotel and offering tours which are really worth it! I took an arrangement for three days which included a huge tour through Delhi, one to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and the way back to the airport.. I think the price was fair and I felt comfortable all the time!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I felt so comfortable & welcomed by the friendly people at the Wood Castle Delhi hotel - especially after arriving late from a long train journey, the hotel had arranged a pick up from the station which was on time! The rooms were very comfortable, clean and well maintained with a great hot shower. I was well looked after during my stay and helped out at end of my travels. Would definitely stay again and as a female travelling alone in India highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Bronnie7
Reviewed 6 October 2012

we stayed two nights at this hotel.
the room was clean and the bathroom was also clean.
24hr hot water was available.
the staffs there were friendly and very kind. they always try to help us.
we had a great time at this hotel.
this hotel is not so far from the central, but difficult to find.
i'm sure i will stay again when i visit delhi again!

1  Thank lily0605
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We had a very pleasant stay in this hotel during our short visit to India (Dehli, the golden triangle and Varanasi). It is a very nice hotel and the touroperator working in this hotel made a very good offer for our tour, so great work. We enjoyed our stay, the tour en the great food in India.
Thanks from Holland, Martina de Langet

1  Thank martinadla47
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We stay in Delhi for about 10 days. In between we went to Agra & Jaipur trip. This hotel provide a good package for us. Once we came back we still stayed at the same hotel. Breakfast is very good and the food is very nice. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. Our room is super clean especially the bathroom. If you are India, its hard to get a good hotel with a clean room & bathroom unless if its 4 star and above but this hotel is very clean. I would definitely stay here again if I come to Delhi.

Room Tip: There's no lift available. If you cant climb high ask them to give lower room.
1  Thank Dashini S