Stayed here for one night during Oct 2017.
1) Rooms and bathrooms are very clean and are of adequate size.
2) Staff is courteous and the front desk staff is very helpful.
3) We had ordered an early breakfast and it was served on time.
4) The breakfast quality and taste was very good.
5) The tariff is cheap.
1) The location of the hotel is quite bad. It is almost impossible to locate the hotel if you are new to this place.
2) There is very little eating options nearby.
3) The hotel menu (for breakfast and dinner) is quite limited.
4) The seating area in the lobby also serves as the dining are and is quite cramped.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking