US$158
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$270
US$175
Hotels.com
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$248
US$197
US$161
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$118
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$139
US$120
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$111
US$90
HolidayInn.com
US$200
US$132
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

1,166 results
All reviewskarol baghhot waterindian breakfastmetro stationtaxi driverquiet streetclean roomsresidential areano liftfirst stophome from homereception areatrain ticketschaitravel agentgreat hospitalitybudget hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2010

absurd that this hotel is mentioned in the same breath as Radisson or Hilton.

it is a small guest house on a dark street, nothing special.

5 different prepaid taxi booths at the airport never heard of the #1 hotel and within 200 metres of the place, nobody ever heard of it..

how is it possible that the #1 hotel has no internet in the rooms?

why would they install live electrical switches / sockets that are effectively inside the shower (have a photo) that just just splashes all over the bathroom floor.

ask the owner a question and rather than answer you, they will ask you 5 questions. When you insist they answer your question they act like you were dumb for not knowing, totally smug clowns that know their own city, big deal.

the basment / reception check-in had about as much ambience as a Wal-mart or Tesco eatery and the stairs were blocked everytime I went to use them by one of the managers sitting playing with his mobile phone.

at breakfast I had an omelette that had onions in it, guess the cook figured every body likes them, I found it inedible.

if you will be in New Delhi, go to a real hotel, this place was a joke and no deal

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
8  Thank numberoneson
Reviewed 14 August 2010

Firstly, let me start by thanking Rajesh, Mr. Singh, Santosh and Javed ( and the quite third partner of yours.. sorry, forgotten his name ). The kind of service I received during my stay was just unbelievable. The hotel is clean ( like a real castle once you enter from the narrow streets of Delhi ) staff are courteous and are more than willing to help. And Rajesh, Mr Singh, and Lalit , thanks for the fantastic party you hosted in our honour. I will cherish that for life.

Guys, believe me, these people are very generous and they don't look at this like a commercial venture.. it's more of a family atmosphere and guests can live the way they want to. My son fell sick during our stay and Rajesh and Santosh offered us to cook the kind of meals we wanted ( non-spicy, non-oily ) and only a family business does this.

Aloo parathas for breakfast was fantastic !! Still remember those.. Two of them kept me full for the whole day..

When I wanted to explore a local restaurant, these guys were on hand and advised on the kind of cuisine I wanted to eat.. Suruchi seves Rajastani, Punjabi, Gujrati and South Indian thali buffet and it is very close by.. 10 mins by peddle rickshaw. @ Rs 300 PP, it's a treat and you must visit..

I will definitely visit this place next time I am in Delhi and I highly recommend the hotel to every one of you.. You won't be disappointed... and Rajesh, thanks very much for the hospitality

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Wood Castle is a fantastic hotel. It is small and very personal and provides fantastic value. The rooms are clean, well furnished, and at a significantly better price than anything I found in Delhi. Beyond all of this, the staff are the highlight. They are incredibly helpful. friendly, and trustworthy. I have already returned once and plan to do so on my next trip through Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank chrishrtaylor
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I loved staying at Wood Castle:
1. clean choice of accommodation
2. friendly staff
3. free BOOZE!
4. and the place itself was really awesome to begin with.
5. the food i had there was awesome

If i had a greater budget i would have stayed longer. Hope to see you all again! Tc!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank nick_vinc
Reviewed 28 July 2010

The owners of Wood Castle are absolutely fantastic and I would recommend staying there in a heartbeat. They are welcoming, friendly and people you can trust. They are also helpful, full of information, and excellent hosts. My partner and I felt at home at Wood Castle and enjoyed spending the evenings eating and drinking with other guests and the staff.

The rooms are clean, modern and comfortable.

Go to Wood Castle. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple