FabHotel White Klove Paharganj
Hotel Vishal(New Delhi)
Hotel Cabana(New Delhi)
Hotel Arjun(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
Hotel New India(New Delhi)
View Hotel
Hotel Star View(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsamazing hotel to stayrk ashram metro stationnice hotelbutter chickennice stayhotel staff isbudget hotelfront officerooms are spaciousmain bazaarrooftop restaurantconnaught placefacilitiesdelhiramakrishnapaharganjhospitality
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed 4 night. First night, I was bitten by some insects appox. More than 40 bite including face. I complained to reception their response was I have sweet blood. All they did was burning a fast guard paper every night but didn't work. Each night I have to burn the fast guard more than 5 pieces until I couldn't breath. The bathroom tap water come with surprise of muddy soil. I thought It would be ok after running waster few min but never worked. Eventually I got sick from that water only by brushing teeth. I used mineral water to brush my teeth. It took more than 30 min and 3 calls to get a tower. Once ordered Cold coffee and the manager said everyone here is busy we will give you tomorrow. Haha!!
I didn't expect super nice service but they should have at least of service which I paid for. They were doing renovation partially, It was very noisy too. Manager was on the mobile all day long and just making fun with customer.
I will never want to go back to the place at all.
I attached a photo of basin in the bathroom.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank OM Kelly L
thewhiteklove, Manager at FabHotel White Klove Paharganj, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We definitely will look into the matter and take corrective measures to improve our services in a much better way. We apologize for inconvenience. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel and we assure you that all the minor issues faced by you will never occur again.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

If you want comfortable and near place to Delhi market i Suggest this Hotel.. its located neat Metro as well as lots of option for public transportation..
TWK is worth of money.. and comfortable to stay in this range its best option...

Stayed: June 2016

Greetings from The White Klove, New Delhi! At the outset, we would like to thank you for sparing your time and sharing your valuable feedback. It is nice reading your kind words of appreciation for the hotel being a perfect place of luxury, our hotel being a secure place, the rooms and the amenities. All this truly makes the effort worth it. We at The White Klove are making every effort to ensure that though we are a large hotel, we operate it like a small personalized operation. Your mail seems to validate this and makes us very happy. Thank you for choosing The White Klove and look forward to your continued visits. With best regards.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

This is my most visited hotel. I visited 15 to 20 times in a month. All the staff very friendly. Good behavior, good attitude. It is easy to reach in major destination. Room is good and spacious. I recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Lower class room is not a good condition. if you book premier room than its ok and find in good condition. for complimentary breakfast they have only one menu and if you ask any other thing you can get on payment basis. be careful once you book this hotel. but hotel location is good and convenient for go any where. Hotel have wifi but its not working all the time just showpiece.

Room Tip: nice view and easy accessibility
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank AmitK1212
thewhiteklove, Manager at FabHotel White Klove Paharganj, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Thank You Amit. We are thankful for your review but it is very unfortunate that you didn't like something in the hotel. We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you again in the future with better service.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

surrounding market is busy market. very good in the evening time, you can find many restaurants. hotel food is super delcious. room is also has a good space. room amenties are very good. they have good facility for disabbled. hotel front front office person tarun ji very good attitude towareds hotel guests. thanks to the staff.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business