“Renovation makes Worst”
Review of The White Klove

The White Klove
Ranked #163 of 727 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 27 September 2016

They are renovating and so there are lot of scope to challenge cleanliness. Once you come inside the hotel, it is somewhat acceptable.
I see lot of rooms were closed and marked as "Applied for" stickers in the door and I saw few rooms are locked and Sealed (Looks Like Govt seal).
Experience Inside Room 205:
* When I entered the room, I smell the Cheap room fresher, that really let the rapo down of the room, They wold have used some standard room freshers that are available in the Market.
* No window to Open, infact there is a Ventilator (covered with Transparent Plastic) in which little light can pass, Even in bright day, You have to Switch on the light.
The room has a
* Queen Bed,
* Mini refrigerator,
* Flat TV (NO USB slot) with Cable Connection.
* Work Tables (attached to wall)
* Chair (with No Solid bottom to Sit on) filled only with Cushion, I Spread my weight towards the rims of the chair and I sat.
* Bath room was bigger has separate Glass room to bath and they have separate geyser has exhaust hole only, not Fan.
* The Shampoo, Body Lotion, & Talcum Power kept there looks like remaining of the last guest, the plastic bottles were dirty to touch. (I used my own)
Overall look and feel of the room was, It is very old, if they maintain the same, People stop coming here.

I need to mention this, Staffs are very friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd or 3rd Floor rooms
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
thewhiteklove, Manager at The White Klove, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We definitely will look into the matter and take corrective measures to improve our services in a much better way. We apologize for inconvenience. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel and we assure you that all the minor issues faced by you will never occur again.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed 4 night. First night, I was bitten by some insects appox. More than 40 bite including face. I complained to reception their response was I have sweet blood. All they did was burning a fast guard paper every night but didn't work. Each night I have to burn the fast guard more than 5 pieces until I couldn't breath. The bathroom tap water come with surprise of muddy soil. I thought It would be ok after running waster few min but never worked. Eventually I got sick from that water only by brushing teeth. I used mineral water to brush my teeth. It took more than 30 min and 3 calls to get a tower. Once ordered Cold coffee and the manager said everyone here is busy we will give you tomorrow. Haha!!
I didn't expect super nice service but they should have at least of service which I paid for. They were doing renovation partially, It was very noisy too. Manager was on the mobile all day long and just making fun with customer.
I will never want to go back to the place at all.
I attached a photo of basin in the bathroom.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank OM Kelly L

Reviewed 2 June 2016

If you want comfortable and near place to Delhi market i Suggest this Hotel.. its located neat Metro as well as lots of option for public transportation..
TWK is worth of money.. and comfortable to stay in this range its best option...

Stayed: June 2016

Greetings from The White Klove, New Delhi! At the outset, we would like to thank you for sparing your time and sharing your valuable feedback. It is nice reading your kind words of appreciation for the hotel being a perfect place of luxury, our hotel being a secure place, the rooms and the amenities. All this truly makes the effort worth it. We at The White Klove are making every effort to ensure that though we are a large hotel, we operate it like a small personalized operation. Your mail seems to validate this and makes us very happy. Thank you for choosing The White Klove and look forward to your continued visits. With best regards.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

This is my most visited hotel. I visited 15 to 20 times in a month. All the staff very friendly. Good behavior, good attitude. It is easy to reach in major destination. Room is good and spacious. I recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Lower class room is not a good condition. if you book premier room than its ok and find in good condition. for complimentary breakfast they have only one menu and if you ask any other thing you can get on payment basis. be careful once you book this hotel. but hotel location is good and convenient for go any where. Hotel have wifi but its not working all the time just showpiece.

Room Tip: nice view and easy accessibility
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank AmitK1212
thewhiteklove, Manager at The White Klove, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Thank You Amit. We are thankful for your review but it is very unfortunate that you didn't like something in the hotel. We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you again in the future with better service.