US$128
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$155
US$115
  • Pool
US$128
US$80
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$141
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$185
US$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$110
Agoda.com
US$191
US$109
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$425
US$185
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$88
US$66
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$23
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmetro stationnice hotelbutter chickennice stayhotel staff isbudget hoteldelhiramakrishnarooftoppaharganjconnectivityambiencecleanliness
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The pictures do not show the reality of this hotel. While the staff was polite they called our room several times and woke us up and knocked on our door with room service that we didn't order which woke us up again. There were also a lot of very rude guests who left their doors open and were shouting late into the night. The wi-fi wasn't working well and my cell phone got very poor if any reception in the building. For 2 tired travelers at the end of our journey this was not a pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jake S
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed at The White Clove hotel for 4 nights from 11th thru 14th Dec 2016. I booked the hotel on a popular web portal, going by the average rating on this forum.

This hotel is within one of New Delhi's most shabby localities. The street in which the hotel is, as well as all neighbouring streets, are all homes to ample amounts of filth and garbage freely lie around the hotel and stray dogs as I discovered on landing there from the airport on 11th Dec afternoon. I just can't believe how even a single good rating could be given for a hotel in such filthy surroundings!

Now for the hotel itself. The reception area, if you could call it such, was so awfully small I had barely enough space to leave my suitcases during my check- in formalities.

I had booked a so- called 'premium' room, going by its swanky look on the booking portal. When I got to my so called 'premium' room, there was little 'premium' about it and nothing awaiting a new guest. The floor seemed unswept, with hair from the previous occupant, the toilet had never been sanitized (not sure if they know what this means!), and I had to call the front office to get a towel!

The system of calling up the reception for every little thing went on for all 4 nights! Calls were made for a towel, hot drinking water, room cleaning, and so on. There didn't seem to be a restaurant, contrary to what their web page says. All food was obtained by that universal telephone call to the reception!

My room rate included breakfast every morning. But I never got to have it even once, as their breakfast was apparently from 8 AM onwards, something never mentioned on the booking page!

I wish I could give this hotel minus 5 stars! Shame on them!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Bananthahally V
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I like this hotel very much. Location is very good and easy to reach. Easy excessible to metro station, rama krishna metro. Rooms are spacious with the ultimate amenities. Staff is very good specially the mananger Mr tarun is very polite and helpful. Thanks to everyone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank SIDDHARTHA D
thewhiteklove, Manager at FabHotel White Klove Paharganj, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thanks, We appreciate your valuable feedback. We intend to provide the best services to our guests and ensure that their trip is a memorable one. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very nicely located in the centre of paharganj. Rooms are very good and spacious. Hotel has all the amenities. Food is also very good. Staff and owner are very friendly. The manager mr tarun is very helpful and gentleman.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ASHISH S

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing hotel to stay with my friends love the connectivity and the food would always come again with friends and family would be coming next time also very close to c. P and new Delhi railway station would love come again

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends