FabHotel White Klove Paharganj
Hotel Vishal(New Delhi)
Hotel Cabana(New Delhi)
Hotel Arjun(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
Hotel New India(New Delhi)
View Hotel
Hotel Star View(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsamazing hotel to stayrk ashram metro stationnice hotelbutter chickennice stayhotel staff isbudget hotelfront officerooms are spaciousmain bazaarrooftop restaurantconnaught placefacilitiesdelhiramakrishnapaharganjhospitality
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This is unfortunately my first negative review. This place really did exceed the lowest of bad service in hotel industry. We had a manager refusing to check us in at night, people walking into our room because they were given the same room, no towels, no hot water, and the managers trying to overcharge us due to their internal miscommunication. It was clear that this was no one time thing, a waiter checked us in. Management has no idea what they're doing. The one star is for their facilities which are great, but the service us sure to leave a bitter taste in your mouth for a long time if you're not lucky.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Rashmi S
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The biggest plus of this hotel is its proximity to all the important places of Delhi. The rooms are big and spacious. The staff gives its all to solve the issues o the customers at all times. They are ready to listen to you and give the maximum comfort to you.

Over all it was a happy stay over here.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The pictures do not show the reality of this hotel. While the staff was polite they called our room several times and woke us up and knocked on our door with room service that we didn't order which woke us up again. There were also a lot of very rude guests who left their doors open and were shouting late into the night. The wi-fi wasn't working well and my cell phone got very poor if any reception in the building. For 2 tired travelers at the end of our journey this was not a pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jake S
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed at The White Clove hotel for 4 nights from 11th thru 14th Dec 2016. I booked the hotel on a popular web portal, going by the average rating on this forum.

This hotel is within one of New Delhi's most shabby localities. The street in which the hotel is, as well as all neighbouring streets, are all homes to ample amounts of filth and garbage freely lie around the hotel and stray dogs as I discovered on landing there from the airport on 11th Dec afternoon. I just can't believe how even a single good rating could be given for a hotel in such filthy surroundings!

Now for the hotel itself. The reception area, if you could call it such, was so awfully small I had barely enough space to leave my suitcases during my check- in formalities.

I had booked a so- called 'premium' room, going by its swanky look on the booking portal. When I got to my so called 'premium' room, there was little 'premium' about it and nothing awaiting a new guest. The floor seemed unswept, with hair from the previous occupant, the toilet had never been sanitized (not sure if they know what this means!), and I had to call the front office to get a towel!

The system of calling up the reception for every little thing went on for all 4 nights! Calls were made for a towel, hot drinking water, room cleaning, and so on. There didn't seem to be a restaurant, contrary to what their web page says. All food was obtained by that universal telephone call to the reception!

My room rate included breakfast every morning. But I never got to have it even once, as their breakfast was apparently from 8 AM onwards, something never mentioned on the booking page!

I wish I could give this hotel minus 5 stars! Shame on them!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Bananthahally V
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I like this hotel very much. Location is very good and easy to reach. Easy excessible to metro station, rama krishna metro. Rooms are spacious with the ultimate amenities. Staff is very good specially the mananger Mr tarun is very polite and helpful. Thanks to everyone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank SIDDHARTHA D
thewhiteklove, Manager at FabHotel White Klove Paharganj, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thanks, We appreciate your valuable feedback. We intend to provide the best services to our guests and ensure that their trip is a memorable one. We look forward to your next visit.