Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
PricelineUS$40
Booking.comUS$40
Prestigia.comUS$66
1,519 results
All reviews room service business hotel nice hotel breakfast spread duty manager business trip spacious rooms courteous staff coffee shop enjoyed my stay special thanks comfortable stay great hospitality front office dhoni delhi chef
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Tanupam & Shalender are really two amazing Boy's,an asset for Crowne Plaza Okhla & IHG.My family,friends look forward to going to Crowne again & again.Food prepared by Chef Devraj, Chef Dhoni & Chef Naresh Bharadwaj is really delicious & they know exactly what we eat & prepare it so well.Shaman makes amazing cocktails. In housekeeping Ravi & Vijay really take good care of everything. Thank you so much Jasnil,Kartik,Bhishm, Ankita, Avinash, Himani,Yashasvi & Sampuran.I wish you all the very best in life,U all rock

Trip type: Travelled with family
Crowne Plaza Okhla, Owner at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is something our staff takes great pride in. Thank you for acknowledging our colleaguesi for showcasing True Hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Great waiting staff, and good food. Rooms are clean. Definitely not the ideal place for budget travelling but for the price you pay, its good.
Friendly and helpful waiting staff such as Abhilasha and Ankita will pack the wonderful breakfast for your excursions.

Room tip: make sure the bathrooms have a bath mat or at least enough hand towels to be used as such : )
Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is something our staff takes great pride in. Thank you for acknowledging our colleague Abhilasha and Ankita for showcasing True Hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

A fabulous hotel, with a perfect location and impeccable service!
I highlight the excellent service, from the employee Mr. Jasnil Gujral Singh, who always attended with efficiency and a unique sympathy. Always available and with an above average education, he made sure that nothing was left to chance.
Thanks to the Hotel and its Staff for allowing me this fantastic experience, as it has been my favorite hotel in Delhi.
I strongly recommend it! Thank you Mr. Jasnil you are an example for the hospitality industry.

Date of stay: April 2020
Crowne Plaza Okhla, Owner at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is something our staff takes great pride in. Thank you for acknolwedging our colleague Jasnil for showcasing True Hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Visited Edesia restaurant during their breakfast. Very delicious food with lots of choices.Me and my friend enjoyed alot. Server Abhilasha was outstanding.
Highly recommended. Well done team crowne plaza.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is something our staff takes great pride in.We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

I visited recently here with family. Property is very well maintained. Ongoing food festival Dilli-6 is simply amazing. It gives you the feel of Dilli 6 steet food and look both. The food taste was mind blowing. Restaurant ambience was good.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Crowne Plaza Okhla, Owner at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla!

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. We look forward to welcoming you back.