US$158
US$117
US$73
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$165
US$144
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$248
US$197
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$270
US$175
Hotels.com
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$138
US$107
US$85
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsakshardham templebusiness hotelswimming poolthird floormetro stationcrowne plazacourteous staffnice hotelbreakfast and dinnerf bbusiness tripin room diningrooms are bigbreakfast spreadduty managerspecial thanksshort stay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited Holiday Inn, Mayur Vihar for a dinner at their restaurant named Cafe on 3. Cafe on 3 clearly setting standards with their Mediterranean Food. I recently visited Cafe on 3 Holiday Inn for trying some of their Mediterranean delicacies & I was actually astonished to witness the authenticity and class of the Middle Eastern cuisine! The name clearly defines the place located on the third floor with stunning view of the swimming pool and the delhi skies, Cafe on 3 is pure pleasure to the eyes when it comes to dining!Coming down to the food beginning from the Live Shwarma Counter they had a option of Freshly prepared chicken shwarma and Veg Falafel with grilled pita bread. I paired my Shwarma with some of my favourite parts of Mediterranean cuisine - the Hummus and baba ganoush which were placed on a separate counter with pickled ginger, marinated olives and tabouleh.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us.
We are happy to read that you had a great visit at Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar during Mediterranean food festival and enjoyed the food.
Your special mention regarding Live Shawarma, the Hummus and Baba Ganoush was shared with the team and they are thrilled.
We wish to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One of the most finest place to dine in Delhi.
I got a chance to attend their mediterranean food festival and was so impressed with the variety they had to offer for both veg and non veg.
Watching your meal being prepared at their live kitchen counter is an extremely delightful experience.
Coming to food I really liked

Zatar and garlic roasted potato ( baby potatoes roasted to perfection blended with perfect mediterranean flavours)

Veg pizza ( one of the best wood fire pizzas I had definitely a must try dish here)

Shabnam curry mushroom ( the star dish in their main course menu cooked with a balance of flavours)

Coming to deserts they had a very vast variety of both indian, western and eastern deserts.

Omali ( a milk based desert this was the first time I tried it and this was definitely my favourite desert for the evening)

Chocolate mouse ( their eggless presentation of this timeless dessert definitely is a win win for vegetarians)

I had an amazing dinning experience with good food and a beautiful view to enjoy my meal.
Definitely recommended

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sakshi,
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
It is indeed a pleasure to read that you liked our Mediterranean buffet at Cafe on 3 and enjoyed our variety pf Pizzas along with the dessert.
We have shared your kind feedback with our team and they are thrilled to see your feedback.
We would like to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Its a hard task to keep your children busy in summer vacation, Holiday Inn is my place to visit with the kids as they have swimming pool right alongside their restaurant CafeOn3.
While the kids enjoying their splashing around the pool underthe guidance of the staff, me and my better noticed that the restaurant was having a special festival called JASHNE-EID.
So we decided to try them out out.

INSIDE

A quick look around and one could see a live & very clean and crisp Bhajia counter dishing out some crisp pakoras of different varieties plus a shawarma counter alongside.

A separate cold counter displayed an extensive spread of salads and freshly cut seasonal fruits.

My better half as expected was all around the chat counter feasting on the golgappas and chaats.

While interacting with the Chef Mr Rajender, we were told that the Eid festival was on for 3 days and the focus was to bring the charm and flavours of Old Delhi food to the restaurant guests.

When you speak of old Delhi flavours, one chicken dish which instantly comes to the mind is Aslam Chicken , the chef had prepared his own version of Aslam Chicken and boy what a treat it was.

One bite of these beautiful morsels of chicken and and the taste buds were delighted to the core.

Excellent is the word.

With the first round over, It was time to move on to the mains which included dishes like Chicken Jahangiri, Biryanis, Keema Boti, Dal Mughlai +++.

I personally laid my hands on the Keema Boti, Mutton Biryani, Chicken Jahangiri.

I am famous for being a hardcore non vegetarian, however the look of the Dal Mughlai was so inviting that I couldn’t resist picking up the bowl and fill it up.

The Biryani was simply put outstanding and the Dal Mughlai was a revelation, a complete delight for the taste hormones.

Khameeri Roti was the order of the day and went well with the Chicken Jahangiri.

I am always smart enough to leave a little space in my stomach for the desserts.

The dessert counter was extensive but I had my eyes set on the Seviaan and the Shahi Tukra which were a perfect end to a satisfying meal.

I must mention here that the chef Mr Rajender and the F&b Director Mr Choudhary were kind enough to keep my little ones busy with shakes and ice creams and juices after their swimming experience while we were indulging on the delicious food.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are extremely delighted to know that you had a great dining experience during our Eid weekend. Your special mention about our culinary team and the food variety has been shared with them and they are extremely thrilled.
We would like to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a night.tried thier brunch in cafe on.food was superb and service was also very good.you have free flowing unliited wine fom live bar and a choice of various live food stations.
We had our dinner in kylin restaurant.special thanks to nitish for suggesting their some of signature dishes.it was crowdy and happening place with fantastic decor.Flavoured ice cream was so delicious.
would like to come back to this place again.
Thanks..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rohit,
We thank you for staying and sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are glad to know that you liked our Sunday Brunch at Cafe on 3 and food at our Pan Asian restaurant Kylin Experience. Your special mention about our team member Nitish and our culinary team has been shared with them.
Once again we thank you for recommending us.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Middle Eastern food. Mediterranean cuisine is hard to come by. How often are you walking down the street and see a Mediterranean restaurant, and how often do they offer high quality, delicious food?

At Cafe on 3 is different.  They are the only  ones introducing Mediterranean buffet in the East Delhi in the Month of June and they take pride in that. They are serving food that screams Middles Eastern and is made with quality ingredients. Kebab platters, Hummus - Falafel Baba ganoush  , Lebanese Okra stew , Cous- cous with Moroccan Vegetables  and much more delicious choices

Mediterranean Buffet at Cafe On 3 they know the best spices to use for our favorite dishes. If you want authentic and delicious flavor and are new to the world of spices and herbs, stop by Cafe on 3 ! They can give you the flavours you want in many different options—try out shawarma ,  falafel  or curry for a tasty and delicious meal. My favourite among all was the Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin soup flavourful and different , Middle eastern spicy potato salad very spicy and great taste In the Mains was Egyptian National dish with rice macaroni with spicy tomato never tasted this before was very excited and it turned out good . Mediterranean Meals never fail to surprise us  and I have a sweet tooth with landed me on the dessert section best from all were Orange mousse slice and rose phirni ... In total surprise for my palate and experiencing the all Mediterranean food in one go was amazing , A must be recommended Cafe on 3 Holiday Inn Mayur vihar for all together a new experience .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank FoodieeDiva

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
It is a pleasure to read that you had a great dining experience during our Mediterranean food festival at Cafe on 3. Our culinary team is excited to know that you liked our food offerings.Your appreciation has been shared with the entire team.
We wish to welcome you back soon.