US$141
US$128
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$225
US$115
  • Pool
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$206
US$185
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$191
US$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$128
US$80
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$110
US$185
US$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$140
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$88
US$66
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$23
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Stay there for 02 nights,the lobby and rooms are one of the best I have been to worldwide.Beds and pillows extremely comfortable.Breakfast buffet,one of the best in Delhi with live Dosa and Egg station.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I stayed in Fortune Park DJ Avenue, New Delhi for business purpose. Overall it was a good stay. I regularly stay at other Fortune hotel also across India. Wi-Fi was good. Morning breakfast was also good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We stayed for 3 nights at the hotel, which is located in the middle of nowhere in terms of tourism. it is far from the everything interesting in the city or from transportation services.
but on top of all, how the hell does a 4 stars hotel not have hot water at night?! we had to ask every night for the boiler to be turned on, and it still did not help. we had cold shower every night. during the day "hot water" is lukewarm at best.
When we asked the useless receptionist for help he said it was hotel policy (!) to shut the hot water at evenings.
the food is pricey and at low quality. breakfast is poor and have the same food served from morning to morning, not cooked fresh.
and it seems the hotel functions more as an events venue than as a hotel. There was some sort of pre-wedding event going on and the entire staff was only interested in the event.
DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank danieldW3450UK
FPDJA, General Manager at Fortune Park DJ Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear Mr. Daniel,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Park Dj Avenue, New Delhi.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Park Dj Avenue, New Delhi, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalised service and efficiency.

Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We choose the venue to celebrate 1st birthday of my son. It proved to be a good decision. Staff was helpful throughout, Food was amazing, neat and tidy rooms and Ambience was refreshing. In short my event was truly memorable with there help !!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 672sanchitn
FPDJA, General Manager at Fortune Park DJ Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Mr.Sanchit
Namaste!

Greetings from Fortune Park DJ Avenue!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you and your guests during recent event with us.

I am delighted to know of your experience at Fortune Park DJ Avenue.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We, at Fortune Park DJ Avenue, continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on sidhartha.sharma@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +918527075999

Warm Regards

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We had my sister's wedding and reception at the Hotel. We had a 3 small functions, the biggest one having about 90 people. For people from outside Delhi, we booked 15 rooms for 2 nights.
From the word go, we had a very good experience. The place is quite nice and the staff is very good. The food is amazing. The rooms are sufficient for two people. They are not very big, but are well maintained and have good facilities.
The hotel has decorators on their panel and they recommended one to us who did the decor for the functions. He did a very good job at a reasonable price.
The DJ was also provided by the hotel. He was very good and people had a lot of fun on the dance floor.
The cost was reasonable too. Not exorbitant. The hotel has good lawns, but since we had the functions in July, we did everything indoors. Another big advantage of any function in the hotel is that it has a huge parking space, so guests would not have a problem parking their vehicles.
All in all, amazing experience. Would recommend it to everybody.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
FPDJA, General Manager at Fortune Park DJ Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Mr.Dey,
Namaste!

Greetings from Fortune Park DJ Avenue!!!

I am delighted to know of your experience at Fortune Park DJ Avenue.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Warm Regards