US$141
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$197
US$115
  • Pool
US$129
US$80
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$208
US$186
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$218
US$141
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$110
US$99
Agoda.com
US$95
US$66
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$253
US$125
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$186
US$127
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$23
Priceline
1,085 results
All reviewsyellow brick roadkhan marketheritage buildinglodhi gardenscoffee shopchinese restaurantbit datedrooms are largeindia gatein room diningmetro stationlocation is excellentroom serviceenjoyed my staybusiness triphome away from homeexcellent stay
Reviewed 12 December 2017

We have stayed at the Taj in Mumbai, and, knowing the brand (or so we thought), excitedly made a reservation and the Vivanta by Taj. Expecting a biggish, luxury hotel, we were a little disappointed upon arrival by the rather shabby appearance. Part of this is due to the dirty outsides of the building (which may be expected in the polluted Delhi air!), but the shabbiness extended to the interior. Even the pictures on the wall were too small for the spaces they were to adorn.

On the plus side, they upgraded our room, and it had plenty of space! The staff was extremely nice and attentive, if a little uninformed. Most of the time I went to the lobby, there was no concierge. When we did speak to one late our first night, they could only suggest that we went to their big sister hotel for dinner. I guess that's the moral of the story. If you are looking to save some money by staying at this less expensive of hotels, so be it. It is plenty nice enough. But if you are looking for grandness and luxury, this is not for you.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj – Ambassador, New Delhi!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort caused to you on account of the service lapses as indicated. I have addressed the matter with the concerned departments and have taken all corrective measures to obviate reoccurrence.

Do kindly treat this as a one-off aberration on our part and not a mark of the hospitality that we are known for. Trust these incidents in no way would dilute your otherwise favorable opinion of Taj.

Further to your comment regarding 'upkeep' has been noted. I hope you will not hold this against us and give us another opportunity to serve you again.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit and we will make sure you carry back better memories of your stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Beautiful heritage building with very comfortable and spacious rooms with a terrific big balcony that just invited you to sit and enjoy a cup of tea. The staff was courteous and resourceful and went out of their way to be of help, be it the front desk, room service, transport services, breakfast buffet or the restaurant - The Yellow Brick Road. Great food.
An enjoyable stay.
Location is great as it is very close to both New Delhi CBD (Connaught Place, Khan Market) and South Delhi.

Room Tip: I guess all rooms are good. You could either have a view of Delhi roads or not, but they are all very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shankar42
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your stay at the Vivanta by Taj –Ambassador, New Delhi.

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team.

The team looks forward to your return soon again to what we hope is now your home in New Delhi.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

From the moment I checked in, everything was seamless and professional. I asked for a quiet room and received one at the back with no traffic noise. You didn't know you were in Delhi.
A huge bathroom, a living room and bedroom with twin beds that were so comfortable I had the best nights sleep I've had in 2 months in India. There is also a balcony.
The coffee shop does a good, European style cappuccino, strong & frothy.
Breakfast on the terrace was lovely with lots of fresh fruit, and again, good coffee.
The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The housekeeper saw me trying to carry my bags downstairs (My Swedish independence stopped me ringing for the bellboy) and he dropped what he was doing to carry them for me.
Checkout was fast and efficient. The hotel taxi driver told me he'd worked at the Ambassador for 30 years.
This is an old hotel with old hotel charm and very large rooms with high ceilings.
Only minus was the small elevator.
I couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough. It will always be my hotel in Delhi from now on.
Thank you staff at the Ambassador for making my stay a pleasure.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter, Rooms at the front are more picturesque overlooking the garden
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TigerLillyH

Reviewed 29 November 2017

A comfy, well furnished hotel, full of character and characters. Manphool, Swati, the folks at the door all worked hard to make sure every need was met and thought anticipated. Walking distance to the Lodi Gardens and a stone's throw from the Khan Market. A happy place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team and in particular with Manphool who made such a positive difference to your experience.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and location is good.
service is very good and helpful.
i love the hotel and staffs also.
Hotel arrange cab for me for good price..........
i suugest some of my friends about the hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business