US$110
US$67
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$75
US$68
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$124
US$114
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$171
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
US$157
US$127
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$200
US$179
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$25
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$111
US$101
Priceline
2,736 results
All reviewschina kitchenla piazzapolo loungering roadclub floorchinese restaurantfitness centercoffee shopstar hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastcomfortable staydelhiairportambience
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I really wasn't a big fan of this hotel.

I thought the rooms were small and dingy with everything looking like it needed an upgrade and the staff aren't particularly competent. Very different from when I stay at the Hyatt in Mumbai and Kolkata

I have now stayed at this hotel twice and twice they have made huge mistakes at billing.

On my first visit I handed over my bank card on arrival and unbeknown to me RS16000 was taken out of my account. I then also paid my bill at the end of the stay and when I realised both amounts had been taken I immediately contacted the hotel to have it rectified.... That was over a month ago now and despite countless phone calls and emails I still haven’t received my RS16000 back!!

On my second visit last week I was upgraded to a club room (probably due to the complete mess they made with my billing the previous visit) and I have to say it was very underwhelming. The room was small and had a musty smell to it and room service was very expensive and didn’t taste very nice.

I didn’t hand over my card on arrival on this visit following what had happened the previous time and so just paid for my room service on check out. However instead of putting the bill through for RS1600, they actually put it through for RS7600. They tried to say they would reverse the payment but given that I am STILL waiting for RS16000 I wouldn’t budge until they gave me the cash!!

I will not be staying here again and I would recommend everyone else to avoid it!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank HannahMumbai
Reviewed 8 October 2011

This is perhaps the oldest Hyatt property in India and is a fantastic place to stay in. I was here for one night for a personal stay and right from the check in to the stay was a pleasurable experience. I had made the booking using my Gold Passport points and the staff informed me that there was separate and exclusive floor for such cases. The check in was smooth, the staff very courteous. We celebrated a friend's birthday and upon my request arrangements for the cake cutting were made quickly in the room. The rooms themselves (I was on the 5th floor) are spacious, very comfortable and clean. Although for some reason the shower wall faces the bed and is slightly translucent and I couldnt understand the reason for the same.

The best thing about the hotel is of course the restaurants and their amazing food. We dined at La Piazza which is considered the best Italian dining option in Delhi by many. The staff here was equally helpful and during the Sunday brunch when we wanted to order ala carte, they were generous enough to accomodate us. The hotel has a lovely swimming pool and goes out of its way to cater to its guests.

Would recommend for business travellers and the more prosperous ones coming to Delhi :) And one should definitely give its many restaurants a go!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Recently stayed at the hotel with a team of charity cyclists. The hotel management and staff were incredibly generous to our group. The hotel room was lovely. If you want to enjoy the hustle and bustle of Delhi and enjoy peace and quiet at night, this hotel is a great option.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank HeidiK_London
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I would travel to Delhi on Business very often and would stay at the Hyatt Regency. I have stayed here on many occasions even over 2 weeks. I would have client meetings all over the city and the location worked well for me. Rooms are small but well appointed, especially after the renovation. But one this thats out standing about this place is the food. Its Food Haven. From their breakfast at the coffee shop to dinners at their speciallity restaurant. Super potato designed China Kitchen is by far the best chinese restaurant that comes to my mind in Delhi, where everything is perfect the ambience the service the food, everything.

Room Tip: Any room with a pool view
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Avista_Mumbai
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Really enjoyed our 3 nights here. Its a great hotel with a fabulous breakfast restaurant. The rooms are quiet, clean & comfortable but not the biggest we have stayed in. The happy hour in the business lounge was also very good. At the check-in on the business centre floor try haggling a little over the price and ensure they give you a deal on the Wifi & extras. (even if you have pre-booked). I understand they offer free airport pickups & dropoffs, ask in advance!
We didn't use the evening restaurants as we took a taxi to eat at the shopping malls. I will certainly book again if I get back to New Delhi.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple