Hyatt Regency Delhi
US$183
US$101
US$86
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$215
US$178
US$171
US$118
US$107
US$82
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$34
  • Restaurant
US$82
US$67
US$140
US$118
2,648 results
All reviewschina kitchenla piazzapolo loungering roadclub floorchinese restaurantcoffee shopstar hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastcomfortable staydelhiairportgymambience
Reviewed 25 October 2011

First hotel of many in India and definitely the best. Room was a good size with comfortable beds. Very quiet. The food was good with plenty of choice and service was excellent. Drinks were very pricey. Everyone was friendly and attentive.Only stayed two nights but spoiled us for other hotels. On an organised trip so did not choose this ourselves but definitely a good choice.

Room Tip: Front overlooks the ring road, back overlooks the pool but even at the front it was very quiet and no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Everything was up to hyatt regency standards-pretty neighborhood-good grounds, pool, design, room ,service,breakfast-all fist class

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This hotel is old but newly renovated. Very small room and bath room. Half size bath tub, it is not something you should expect from an old hotel. A lot of constructions is on going in the hotel and outside the hotel. Bad chemical smell in the whole hotel.
Lobby always crowded with people like a train station or I should say airport as seems like a lot of cabin crews are staying in this hotel.
Club floor has no different than the regular room. Club lounge is small and during happy hour, hardly any free seat available. Staffs are not very much competent with their work. Ignorance. When we walk in and out pass the club floor reception, most of the time no greetings are given.
Internet speed is slow and very small working desk. Good size swimming pool and fitness centre. Spa is good as well!
Restaurants are nice, Chinese, Italian, Tepanyaki are the best among all.
Do not send laundry or dry cleaning in this hotel, garments returns with bad chemical small on it. You can get the same small in the closet in the room.
With the price they are charging, there are many other good hotel choices in the city.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I stayed here for a business trip and the hotel was brilliant. I have stayed here before last year and the service was just as great. There are several restuarants in the hotel, which I tried a few of and also used room service. The breakfast selection was great, there was a variety of food and my special dietry requirements were catered for.

The staff had a surprising attention to detail, they remembered my name for my entire stay, and during my trip to India I checked out and stayed in different area of India and ended back at the Hyatt.

There is gym and spa facilities which I used and enjoyed.
The rooms which I stayed in were a good size, and the beds were very comfortable.

Overall I have no issues to highlight. I would recommend staying at this hotel and would stay again if I come back to Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I really wasn't a big fan of this hotel.

I thought the rooms were small and dingy with everything looking like it needed an upgrade and the staff aren't particularly competent. Very different from when I stay at the Hyatt in Mumbai and Kolkata

I have now stayed at this hotel twice and twice they have made huge mistakes at billing.

On my first visit I handed over my bank card on arrival and unbeknown to me RS16000 was taken out of my account. I then also paid my bill at the end of the stay and when I realised both amounts had been taken I immediately contacted the hotel to have it rectified.... That was over a month ago now and despite countless phone calls and emails I still haven’t received my RS16000 back!!

On my second visit last week I was upgraded to a club room (probably due to the complete mess they made with my billing the previous visit) and I have to say it was very underwhelming. The room was small and had a musty smell to it and room service was very expensive and didn’t taste very nice.

I didn’t hand over my card on arrival on this visit following what had happened the previous time and so just paid for my room service on check out. However instead of putting the bill through for RS1600, they actually put it through for RS7600. They tried to say they would reverse the payment but given that I am STILL waiting for RS16000 I wouldn’t budge until they gave me the cash!!

I will not be staying here again and I would recommend everyone else to avoid it!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business