US$158
US$146
US$177
US$161
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$248
US$197
US$161
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$146
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
US$88
US$64
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$111
US$107
US$85
Priceline
2,698 results
All reviewschina kitchenla piazzapolo loungering roadclub floorchinese restaurantcoffee shopstar hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastcomfortable staydelhiairportgymambience
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Not really refreshed in the last 10 years.DREADFUL piped music in restaurants. White wine not chilled enough. Menus need to be a little more extensive at lunchtime.
I'm a platinum card holder.
Please take note!
The hyatt hotels in Mumbai have the edge.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Aseem_Kapoor, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Your comments are much appreciated as they are indeed crucial in supporting our improvement efforts, and for that have taken actions and through training to correct the service delivery. This is definitely not the kind of service we deem to provide and we would like to engage with you personally. May I please request you to write directly to my colleague Rohit – Director of Food and Beverage rohit.srivastava@hyatt.com for future reservation.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Felt very welcomed and appreciated. The staff are very professional and try to anticipate your needs and always find a solution for your needs. Hotel has a lot of charm and updated amenities, but also keeping the old world feel of India.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
We are delighted you had such an enjoyable stay and appreciate your detailed feedback. Hyatt Regency Delhi is a landmark in the capital city for more than three decades now.
Our team are here around the clock to provide assistance to our patrons so that they feel at home while being away from home. I am pleased they were able to assist.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt - the hotel was clean, the staff were helpful and friendly and the beds were comfortable and they were generous with the free bottled water.
The pool area was well kept although it is right on the flight path so can be a little noisy.
I found the food to be extremely
Expensive which was a shame as I would have eaten here more often rather than paying for taxis and that's the only reason I am not giving 5/5 x

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Aseem_Kapoor, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your warm compliments for the hotel . We are delighted to learn that you left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our facilities and hospitality.
With regard to your comment about our pricing structure, we believe the prices we charge for our food and beverage are comparable with hospitality trends in the city of Delhi and well aligned with the quality of our product and guest services. I regret to note that you feel otherwise. However, we will keep your feedback on record when we next review our pricing structure.
I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The first issue was the fact I didn't get the room a ordered. At the check-in desk the young gentlemen spent 10 minutes finding a room. In the end I landed a room on the 2nd floor with no view. They say they could move me the next day, but given I was there for only 3 it didn't seem worthwhile. Room was clean and neat, but had blood on the towels (not mine!). The corridor had a terrible stench of smoke and it was noisy. My neighbors chatted for half the night - loudly. So very disappointing regarding the room.
Restaurants were very good and the food and service there was amazing.
The service was good and the staff were great.
I would say it fell short of being excellent for a 5 star hotel hence the average score.

Room Tip: Make sure you get the room you order and ask about smoking if you don't like the smell.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Aseem_Kapoor, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services. We apologize for the inconveniences you went through at our hotel. This is definitely not the kind of service we deem to provide.
I have personally addressed this with the front office and housekeeping team and told them to be careful in their service delivery. We would like to engage with you personally, may I please request you to write to shubhankar.jyoti@hyatt.com

Thank you for your compliments about our award winning restaurants and colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I tried this hotel for the first time and, as most of the Hyatt all over the world, the first impression was very positive.
All the people are very kind and they try to anticipate your requests.
Check in and check out were very fast and accurate furthermore at the check-in time I got an upgrade to a higher room’s level (suite).
Cleaning and housekeeping services were high quality level.
I can’t assign to this hotel 5 stars because unfortunately the transportation organization sometimes is not reliable. The second day we booked a hotel car to go to our customer but at the agreed time car was not available. We waited almost one hour and at the end hotel’s attender called an external taxi but un-able to bring us to our appointment. At the end we arrived to our customer with 2,5 hours delay. For sure not a good presentation for our business!

1  Thank Pippo_kkk
Aseem_Kapoor, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyatt Regency Delhi and sharing your detailed feedback with us. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, right from your smooth check in out to the well appointed suite.
Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our facilities and service have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us at the hotel.

At the Hyatt Regency Delhi we genuinely believe that providing magical memories to our guests is our prime purpose and endeavour to deliver this message through our facilities and services.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you with regards to the delay of the transportation, I have personally shared your feedback with the transportation team and can assure you that we are addressing this fault urgently. Please be rest assured that it was one of a kind incident and request you to view this experience in isolation.

We look forward to welcoming you back.