Free cancellation until 27/07
US$117
  • Free Breakfast
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$262
US$197
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$270
US$175
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$107
US$85
  • Free Breakfast
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$125
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

2,701 results
All reviewschina kitchenla piazzapolo loungering roadclub floorchinese restaurantcoffee shopstar hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastcomfortable staydelhiairportgymambience
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Park Hyatt of delhi is a good hotel, providing a good service and well located in south delhi, very convenient for business trip;
The room could be little cleaner, was looking bit old but still a good bedding quality, and a good shower;
All restaurants are very good in this Hyatt, particularly the Italian, Japanese and Chinese one;
The spa is nice also and open till late;
Of course there is a swimming pool and a gym club;
It’s a very good price value and mostly in a city like delhi.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Aseem_Kapoor, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear that you liked the facilities and the location of the hotel . Hyatt Regency Delhi is located at the centre of the city with easy access to both business and leisure destinations as well as the city airports.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the meal at our award winning restaurants, The China Kitchen, La Piazza and TK's Oriental Grill.

On behalf of the whole team, we thank you for your compliments on the service. Endorsements such as yours are highly motivating and encouraging for my colleagues to ensure authentic hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Overall not a bad experience however during check-in customer service agent miss placed my passport and it ended up in another guests possession. I eventually did get it back but it took hours to find out where it had gone.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Aseem_Kapoor, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I regret the inconvenience caused to you.
I have taken this feedback with the front office manager and constant efforts are put in to train the team on personalized service.

Your feedback is really important as it helps us identify, and work on areas to further enhance our service standards and guest experiences

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I was on a club lounge floor/room - which was a plus. The lounge has nice options at evening happy hour and lounge. The rooms are not huge - bathroom is fine, but nothing over the top. I did have dinner at the restaurant and the buffet has a great selection. The staff were extremely helpful in arranging cars and our trip to Agra. My only complaint is that the gym is pretty small - it may have been that the hotel was fully booked when I was there - but there was not many options and you are kept to a strict 30 minute limit, because there are usually people waiting. All in all a good stay - but nothing to write home about.

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Warmest greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi.

I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay and the facilities and services provided by my colleagues met your expectations. The Club rooms come with a bouquet of added privileges like the cocktail hours, airport transfers and I am happy to learn that you could make use of them.
We really hope you had a great trip to Agra and I will personally communicate your compliments to the concierge and travel desk team members who are always willing to craft each detail to ensure every stay is entirely unique to our guest.
I have noted your recommendation about the Fitness Centre and will try and implement an alternative to ensure the comfort of all our patrons.

Looking very much forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I had stayed at the hotel on night of 13th Nov , brilliant hotel with lovely facilities , I am a frequent visitor to the hotel , but but but the Cafe always disappoints me , be it breakfast , lunch or dinner!! I generally avoid complaining but on an order of traditional English Fish and Chips when you get served French fries with some fish fried like kiddies meal with no Sauces !! And on asking they said this is how we serve !! I had to request tarter sauce just to make a point !!

You are a restaurant in Hyatt!! Please look at what you put out on plate !

I would recommend all other restaurants in This place but avoid The Cafe !!

It is a beautiful property and with lovely gardens , pool and of course lovely thermal spa and gym facilities , Polo Bar is just lovely !!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Aseem_Kapoor, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Delhi!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Whilst I was pleased to read that you are fond of the hotel and enjoyed your time with us specially at the poolside gardens and Polo Lounge, I was however, very concerned that you were not happy with your experience at Café.
We highly appreciate your constructive feedback and would like the opportunity to discuss your experience and address all your concerns, request you to kindly write to Rohit – Food and Beverage Director directly Rohit.srivastava@hyatt.com

Look forward to welcoming you again.