Lowest prices for your stay
US$56
Hotels.comUS$56
PricelineUS$54
Booking.comUS$56
4,268 results
All reviews dhaba restaurant vodka bar front lawn sevilla restaurant lodhi gardens khan market lovely hotel breakfast room club room an oasis duty manager india gate five star hotel central delhi special thanks connaught place pickwick
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021

The room service is good. The staffs are also very very co-operative. The Room Attendant from House Keeping Mr Ankit Negi is very nice guy.
Apart from him the front desk staffs are very helpful and have always have smile on they face.

Biswajit Malakar.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Claridges Hotels and Resorts, General Manager at The Claridges Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Greetings from The Claridges, New Delhi!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your personal experience in this review.

It is always our endeavour to offer our guests efficient and professional services, and we are glad that you liked the hotel and enjoyed the services. We feel truly encouraged by your review and assure you of our continued efforts to innovate and bring to you and all our guests, similarly enriching and inspiring experiences.

Thank you also for your special mention of Ankit. He was delighted to receive your feedback.

Reviewed 6 March 2021

Very nic staff and specially Ankit from housekeeping he is very active and good nature person thnx to feel me good housekeeping staff was awesome
I will visit agin here and I also tell my friends to visit the hotel

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Visited with family during Feb. end......checked out today....Though the staff was courteous the buffet breakfast was repetitive. Rooms need to be maintained better, housekeeping is not upto the Mark,response time is too long, toilets need a water jet spray. It's an old property needs more location and care.....Very Average

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

Although we strive to offer exceptional services to all our guests, we regret that in this instance we were not able to do so. We have taken a note of your feedback and would like to share your experience was a departure from the norm. While we have forwarded this to the relevant departments for further action; we would like to assure you that on your next visit, you would see a marked improvement from this stay.

We hope that you would provide us another opportunity to welcome you at our hotel and look forward to that soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Imagine checking in into a 5 star hotel in central Delhi and you're given a smallest room imaginable with no windows. That is exactly what happened with me. They were unapologetic about it.

I told them either change my room, or I would have checked out. They gave me a new room, which they said was an upgrade, but it was terrible. The only thing it had that the previous room didn't was a window and a bigger overall size.

The room decor were tacky. There was no harmony in the lighting; the lamp had warm light while the ceiling had cool. The walls and light pink color, making the overall look of the room extremely shady. It actually felt like I checked into a hotel in Paharganj.

I am a filmmaker and I was in Delhi for a shoot. Which meant that I was out the whole day. And when I came back to my room every night, I had the same set of soap, shampoo and shower gel in the washroom on all 3 days. They wouldn't even replenish it. I had to call for it.

The adjoining rooms made a lot of sounds. So much so, that every time someone rang their bell, or knocked their door, I thought someone was at my door.

The check-in was also very unpleasant, as there was drilling work going on. Not something one would imagine at 7-8pm.

Even at the checkout, the staff was very impolite, with no questions about my stay whatsoever.

I will never ever even consider going there back again and will make sure my team members and my friends do the same. It was my biggest mistake to try The Claridges when I had already stayed in many good hotels in Delhi in the past.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Claridges Hotels and Resorts, General Manager at The Claridges Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Had a great time here. The rooms are very spacious and right in the middle of Lutyen's Delhi. All the popular spots in Delhi are reachable easily from here.
Beant took great care of our room.

A famous Spanish restaurant, Sevilla, is inside this hotel. Great place and ambience. Our server, Pankaj was excellent. He was savvy with the phone camera and went into pro mode and clicked great pics even under unfavorable lighting. Grateful for his gesture.

Date of stay: January 2021

Greetings from The Claridges, New Delhi!

It is always our endeavor to offer our guests efficient and professional services, and we are glad that you liked the hotel and enjoyed the services. We feel truly encouraged by your review and assure you of our continued efforts to innovate and bring to you and all our guests, similarly enriching and inspiring experiences.

Thank you also for your special mention of Beant and Pankaj. They were delighted to receive your feedback.