Jaypee Vasant Continental
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$272
US$141
US$118
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbasant lokwedding seasonchinese restaurantnice hotelsmiling faceshousekeeping staffclose to the airportcoffee shopswimming poolfront officehotel is locatedspecial thanksbreakfast spreadfive star hotelbusiness tripcomfortable staysouth delhi
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I visit in JP Vasant continental a few Days back with my family . It is a nice Hotel ,there room was very beautiful and fully maintained and there Housekeeping services was very nice ,the staff was very friendly.I recommended my friends to visit there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Vasant Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay at Jaypee Vasant Continental!

We are truly grateful for your feedback about the hotel. At Jaypee Vasant Continental, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Jaypee Vasant Continental and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

That was my 1st experience with tapas restaurant, food was very good and the staff were in friendly nature. That was one of the best experience ever of my life and I'm looking for my next visit with my family.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Vasant Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a memorable dining experience at Jaypee Vasant Continental!

We are truly grateful for your feedback about the restaurant and service. At Jaypee Vasant Continental, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Your remarkable review has been passed on to our associates to which, they are thrilled and motivated!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The Restaurant was good. The decor their was aussam. I visited their with my family and friends they told me that they are going to recommend the hotel and the restaurant to mote of their friends they aye also decing to have a small birthday party very soon but for sure I am going to have my birthday party their with my friends I love the hotel very my

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Tapas restaurants is very good the ambience is also very good their i visited their with my family and my friends they told that the restaurants was lovely they also told me that they are going to recommend the hotel and the restaurant to their more of friends and also they are going to have some of their small parties their

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I visited in tapas a few days back with my family. Their I found a beautifull and a lavish decor and ambiance. The service provided by the steward and also by each and every staff was aussam my family told me that they aye going to recomand the hotel to all of their friends.