“jai mata di”

US$44.14*
Cultural Trail Around Old Delhi Including Qutub Minar and Chattarpur Temple
US$45.90*
and up
Historic Delhi Morning Tour Including Chattarpur Temple and Qutub Minar with...
US$44.00*
and up
Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli...
Ranked #23 of 437 things to do in New Delhi
Reviewed 9 September 2017

be their on puran masi and this day the doors are open for darshan, as surprisingly i was there on the same day,

Reviewed 8 September 2017

One of the Shakti Peetham which is located in New Delhi, Goddess Katyani is the prime deity, and other God/goddess are there, overall a pilgrim place to see.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Before, when I began to travel to India (about 12 years ago) I had to get to Qutab Minar and Chatarpur pretty long and expensively. Now, when I wanted to refresh my memory of old experiences, the trip became much more comfortable. Now to that area was conducted the metro and to get to these places, you need only a little bit more than half an hour. Still approaching to the station, you will see the temple complex - the station is overground and elevated.
I wondered at my sense. And I caught myself thinking that I felt no particular aesthetic attention to Chatarpur mandir. I had seen in India so many different things that the temple complex, which I watched earlier with a sinking heart, this time seemed to me only too massive and overwhelming. Too neat and newly built. A failed replica of some original masterpiece. And even stone carving, to which I usually pay attention, this time haven't impressed me. These same feelings I felt when the second time came to Hampi. And after Ibrahim Rausa mausoleum in Bijapur, after Pattadakal complex, after Badami, Aihole, Mahakuta and Banashankari only Vittala temple and Lotus Mahal caused some stir in my soul. But not the rest.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The temple and the premises are massive in area and in structure. very near by to the heart of delhi. Visit at nights will be great.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The place is neat to qutub and one can even walk 4 or 5 KM to this place if weather permits. This is huge temple and some occasions crowded too.