US$158
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$270
US$175
Hotels.com
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$248
US$197
US$161
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$146
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
US$88
US$64
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$111
US$90
HolidayInn.com
US$107
US$85
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscafe knoshbanquet teamspecial thanksgreat hospitalitybeautiful hotelfood qualityin room diningrooms are spaciousf bthe hotel staffhouse keepingfront officeroom serviceduty managerbusiness tripcomfortable staymr
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel services are very good and the staff are warm and welcoming. The environment is awesome. I did not enjoy the food much because it was too spicy for me. Overall it's one of the best places I have ever visited. I love the place.special thanks to banquet team like Praveen ladwal ,Mohit Kumar,Gaurav,Haider,Piyush they provide me a best service in banquet..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TheLeelaDelhi, General Manager at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and for writing this review.
It was wonderful to have you stay at the hotel and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at this iconic hotel and the product, staff and services met your expectations.
Thank you for highlighting our team, their courtesy and genuine care. We deeply value your sentiments. It was my pleasure to share your appreciation with the team. I am sure your words of encouragement would go a long way in inspiring and motivating each of us to deliver service par excellence to all our discerning guests like you.
Whenever you travel next to Delhi, my team and I would love to welcome you back to The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi. I remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance with your reservations at the hotel. We will do all we can to ensure you have a truly delightful stay.

General Manager​.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hey guys I m Nikita and I stayed in Leela for 8nights must appreciate the hospitality, made us feel very comfortable and food at cafe nosh was outstanding thank you chef HARMEET for all the care ...you can’t miss his dosas yummilious.....highly recommendable...

Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
Thank you for choosing us and taking time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and for writing this generous review.
It was our immense pleasure to have you with us. We are glad that you enjoyed the accommodation, facilities and services.
Your remarkable review has been passed on to our Chef Harmeet, for which he is thrilled, such feedbacks are an affirmation of the effort that the team puts in and he is all grateful for the appreciation. It makes our effort worthwhile when our guests are satisfied and have admiration for the efforts we put in.
Thank you for recommending us and we assure you of our continued efforts to innovate and bring to you and all our guests, enriching and inspiring experiences.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hi. I am Preeti. I stayed in this hotel for 9 nights. The stay was very comfortable. All the staff is very helpful and efficient. Here , I would like to me specially mention Harmeet , The head chef at Knosh Restaurant , he took special care , as were were with three kids. Thank you Leela

2  Thank Preeti A

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure hosting you and family here at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi! and thank you for choosing us and taking time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and for writing this generous review.
We, at The Leela always strive to ensure our patrons experience nothing but the best during their visits to our hotel. My team and I are delighted that we could live up to your expectations and your stay experience is a comfortable one.
Chef Harmeet and all those who contributed in making your stay memorable are grateful to you for your kind words of praise. We hope to remain your preferential hotel in Delhi.
Together as a team, we believe in creating lasting memories and The Team Leela looks ford for your continued patronage and looks forward to welcoming you back whenever your travel brings you back to this part of the city. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had an amazing experience dining here at cafe Knosh. I would specially like to thank Mr Harmeet for his hospitality and friendly nature. The ambience was refreshing and the best thing was the menu set up by mar Harmeet.

Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
It’s been an absolute pleasure to read your wonderful review and learn that you savoured the best of our hospitality. We are really appreciative of your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor and your kind words of appreciation.
Personalized and dedicated cares for our guests is part of ‘The Leela Dharma’. People are our key assets and we are fortunate to have a dedicated team member like Chef Harmeet, who go the extra mile to delight guests with genuine care and personalized service.
Your feedback and observation on the menu set up have been a great source of inspiration for the entire Kitchen Team who takes a lot of initiatives in designing and creating the menu. Thank you for highlighting it.

General Manger.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing stay in the leela.
Mr Awinash gave us great hospitality.
Cheers to the very luxury stay in ncr at affordable prices. Need to check the lady receptionist at the night — quite unwelcoming.

Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our receptionist. I have made sure to pass on your feedback to my Front Office Manager (Ms. Pratiksha Malik)) she stands committed and has addressed feedback of yours with the seriousness that it deserves with the team and has ensured to take corrective measures. As you may have seen from reviews of other TripAdvisor members, our staff and its warmth and dedicated cares for our guests is the true highlight of our hotel and I am confident that you will experience world-class experience on your next visit.
We hope to remain your preferential hotel for celebrating all milestone moments of your life and look forward to welcoming you all back soon again.