“Very nice restaurant in all aspects”
Review of Fire 'N' Ice

Fire 'N' Ice
Ranked #1,973 of 13,175 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

A very nice restro-bar with very gud service, awesome food, nice ambience. Staff is also nice. I had visited this restaurant many times. Every time I found the same excellent seevice and delicious food. This is a must go restaurant in delhi for a big foodie as me.

1  Thank Rahul S

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Kudos to Fire N Ice for a lovely decor and a friendly, helpful staff.

A business associate took me and an American colleague for lunch there, and we were pleased with our experience. We were greeted warmly. The room was clean and the tables were well set.

The menu selection was extensive, including Indian, Chinese (Chinjabi) and Continental choices. As is usual in New Delhi, the dishes from outside the region were not authentic. The staff was willing to make a custom mix of Hyderabadi biryani and mutton for me, but the biryani, while acceptable, was far spicier than what you find in Hyderabad. Probably, all the dishes are made to please Delhi palates.

The prices were quite reasonable for what was offered.

This seems like a good place for a business lunch or a family dinner. I would gladly go back again, although I would probably stick to North Indian dishes.