2,787 results
All reviews the executive lounge close to the airport an airport hotel minutes from the airport the check in process beautiful hotel international airport rooms are spacious breakfast buffet luxury hotel special thanks long flight coffee shop courteous staff business trip indian food business hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I stayed in this beautiful hotel recently and came back impressed with the friendly and efficient service, the superior quality of food and the various restaurants. Would like to mention Nripender Kamboj who goes out of his way to make a guest's experience delightful. Right from checking in to the room amenities everything was organized really well. Akira Back is one of the finest restaurants for Japanese cuisine in the country and K3 is perfect for those who enjoy a variety of cuisines. Their Sunday brunches are immensely popular. DBC serves a wide variety of sandwiches, sundaes, coffees and teas in a pleasant ambiance. I spent a lot of time relaxing in the Quan spa. The hotel's housekeeping department has friendly staff who are very tuned in to a guest's requirements especially housekeeper Rajesh Nain. At the airport, i didn't face any inconvenience thanks to Sachin who is their airport representative. General Manager Nitesh Gandhi has a brilliant team which ensures every guests has a super time while in the hotel. Worth several visits !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
N_Gandhi1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable and detailed feedback about your experience at JW Marriott, New Delhi.

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is built to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city.

I am extremely delighted to note that the hotel and its services exceeded your expectations. Your positive comments about the hotel and in particular of Nripender, Rajesh and Sachin are deeply appreciated. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to them and I am sure that these will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of excellence.

Our team is our asset and we take great effort to train our team to deliver excellence. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

JWM is always a favorite option for me to choose. This hotel was no different. Being close to the airport, it allows very easy transit to and from the airport. You can see the magnificence right from the entry with high hanging lights and huge chairs and decor, everything is classy in there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at JW Marriott, New Delhi Aerocity.

The hotel’s proximity to the airport makes it a preferred stay for travellers.

I am glad to note that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Have been a regular visit at JW Aerocity and let me reassure it's an amazing property managed by super awesome and polite staff. I have been there for Sunday brunches and even office dinners and this place never disappoints.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our hotel was at par with your expectation in terms of service, atmosphere and food. Our endeavour will always be to exceed our guests’ expectations, which we will continue to do.

I have also noted your positive feedback about our Sunday Brunches and dinners and the same has been shared with the entire restaurant team. Your feedback is a tremendous source of inspiration to them.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at JW Marriott, New Delhi.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was at the end of a business trip so staff picked up on this and checked me in quickly. I checked in very early and was not charged anything extra. Food was great and so was the room service. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Car service was also on time and I enjoyed making use of the spa. On checking out there were aware that I had a flight to catch so they made sure that it was quick and easy. Lovely rooms and facilitates. The best hotel that I have stayed in so far in India

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at JW Marriott, New Delhi.

I am glad you left with a positive impression of our hotel setting, rooms and service.

We have also made a note of your appreciation. Your kind words of appreciation shall be conveyed to my team for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I came to the hotel and stayed for 2 nights.I really enjoyed the stay.Food and the hotel service was outstanding.Chef Kamal in K3 restaurant was really helpful.I would like to point out an incident that happened with me,i called room service and requested their manager to send some food from the restaurant as my breakfast was in package and my daughter was not feeling well so i couldnt come down.The gentleman,Mr Niraj Khatri immediately agreed and took my order.He sent my breakfast order and a cute note through server Krishan who was very polite.This note was written for my kid and had message on cover of the envelope-Only to be opened by the cutest person in the room.The inside note said wishing you a quick recovery from the entire JW Marriott team.Thank you guys as this was a never seen or heard experience for me and my kid has become a JW fan and has taken very good memories for her life.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HriturajSen

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at JW Marriott, New Delhi and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery JW Marriott Group is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit.

Your special mention for Chef Kamal, Niraj and Krishan encourages them to put their best every moment. The team always takes pride in going beyond the call of duty.

The hotel as you have already noticed is built to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city.

We look forward to welcoming you and your kid back soon.